talented ladies

well hello everyone, I hope you've all been having a lovely cosy weekend. I know that in different parts of the world (including mine), it was, so I hope it was for you as well. Though it was reasonnably sunny yesterday (but still too warm), today was grey & rainy (not raining, though).

shapes + shadows

shapes + shadows

shapes + shadows

Phoenicurus ochruros
photos below taken yesterday, from the living-room's window

coming to an end

the very last ones

photos above taken this afternoon


now you must have noticed that my blog had benefited from a good lift. I can thank Jill for that. I came up with the idea of working with her for this, and she kindly accepted, which I was very excited about ! JILL is a very talented lady, and I think she had done the most awesome job on the drawings ! Have you seen the banner ? and the icons on the right ?! aren't they super nice ?! And, wait, she also designed my Etsy shop banner & Bigcartel shop banner too !

new shop look

I have printed the shop banner & made thank you cards to include with orders, and also little stickers with one of the icons of the right colomn, to put on the envelopes/parcels. I think it really look great !

thank you cards, front

thank you cards, back

stickers



I wanted to forward also lovely things from other talented ladies ...

... my friend Pat has made a wonderful (printable) calendar for 2011 with her lovely & poetic photos & is sharing it with you here !

... my friend Alic has also made a gorgeous (printable) calendar with her watercolor paintings, and is also sharing it with you here !

... my friend Jenny has just opened a new shop, called Cinnamon Girl Prints, filled with hand printed goodness of all sorts ! I already bought a tea towel that I can't wait to receive !

my Sunday is coming to an end now, I must go. Don't forget to enter the giveaway, as the winner will be picked at random tonight before I turn the computer off, and I'll announce it tomorrow.

have a sweet rest of your weekend (or start of your week, if you're in the southern hemisphere). Thanks a lot for stopping by !
oxox

Sonia

Comments

  1. so much talent and so many wonderful connections here
    you must explain though how it can be rainy and not raining
    it has been puzzling my pom pom filled mind
    the only thing that came to mind was moist fog or what we call here drizzle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! I noticed the graphics right away. It first caught my attention when I saw the clock. I've always liked child-like drawings and paintings. I think I've told you before that I have the Villeroy and Boch Naif dinnerware. I have some of the Christmas poeces, too. I love the simplicity! Enjoy the week ahead! Hope it's cozy, too! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for telling people about our collaboration. I'm really pleased with how it all looks. We both did a good job! I'll certainly be printing Alice's calendar ~ isn't it so kind of her. Hope the last few hours of your weekend are super cozy. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the 'shout out' as the young people say!
    love the new banner and stationary beautiful and stylish as usual xxx jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia, so sorry I missed the launch of Potential! The necklaces are simply beautiful. You managed to capture the potential of an acorn in cloth. I love them. The new blog illustrations are sensational.

    Thanks for linking to my calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new header and stationery look so cute Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The banner is lovely. I can feel the warmth radiating from that first series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonia it all looks so wonderful! I thought it might have been your own micron handiwork. That Jill is super-duper.
    I really like your photos too, it looks like the birdie is trying to spy into someone's window ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new banner and icons are lovely! I really like their handrawn quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !