since I last blogged, two days ago, P came up with lots of fever, and now has medicines (antibiotics etc) for his pharyngitis & bronchitis. More shopping for food has been done (on my own, so I was so super loaded - I go by foot) in preparation of the next week, when hubby won't be home again. Stocking up on big things I don't want to go buying next week. I know, it's maybe psychological, but well, I hope it'll provide me with time for doing something else instead.while I was at shopping, I got new books, activity books & jigsaw for the two ill babes. (P is supposed to stay home until Sunday)
so I'm stealing some minutes to blog here, post one photo or two on Flickr (the fever has gone today, so P is feeling much less tired), and I have managed yesterday evening, while everyone was sleeping, to list all the coasters to the SHOP. Didn't want to procrastinate some more.I hope you all are having a healthy & eventless week (though I know it's not the case for some of you). I'm also sending my most positive vibes & caring + healing thoughts to anyone of you who may need them.oxox
S
so I'm stealing some minutes to blog here, post one photo or two on Flickr (the fever has gone today, so P is feeling much less tired), and I have managed yesterday evening, while everyone was sleeping, to list all the coasters to the SHOP. Didn't want to procrastinate some more.I hope you all are having a healthy & eventless week (though I know it's not the case for some of you). I'm also sending my most positive vibes & caring + healing thoughts to anyone of you who may need them.oxox
S
it always makes me giggle when i see our twin curtains in your pictures. xxoo
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for your little ill ones - we've got the same here, poorly children at home. And lots of jigsaws too (in fact, I just tripped over one. But that's symptomatic of the state of my house, really..)
ReplyDeleteGet well for the little ones and get back soon for hubbie!AriadnefromGreece!
ReplyDeleteMy boy is home today as well. I think the winter has gotten the best of him. I hope you manage through the rest of the week! And thank you so much for your kind comment about my paintings.
ReplyDeletejust spotted something you'd written in your previous post, and have say I agree. Any stay at home mum is a busy lady!
ReplyDeleteI'm often asked 'what do you do all day?' and could really slap the idiots who ask that! What do the think we do all day?!!!
Anyway. I hope little one is better now, or at least getting there. It's tough, especially when your hubby isn't there.
sending you lots of love.
sadie
xxxx
I hope you managed a sneaky little coffee for yourself while you stole some minutes :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday friend. Please give U and P another get well kiss from us, and we're sending another to you because your such a sweet mama,
Jx
warm thoughts and greetings from us way down south, hoping the sickness moves out quickly..
ReplyDeleteThank you for your positive thoughts. We sent them back to you as welll. Get well soon.
ReplyDelete