Poppytalk's winter colours week 2011 : tuesday : white

today's colour of Poppytalk's winter colours week is white. This is my little contribution :

feathery seeds magic

I ♥ lichens

tiny snowball dry flowers

glass heads



Austria, Thailand & Mexico

Delicate

Making.Room

White and brown

don't forget to smile :)

it's sunny & a little bit chillier here (did I mention that right before the weekend, we reached 21.5°C / 70°F ??? this is so unseasonably warm ! I want some bitter cold !!) Some of my friends are snowed in, in Minnesota (USA), Ontario (Canada) or in Finland ... I mean, come on girls, be kind, and share a bit of your snowy loot with others !!!!!! LOL

almost noon now, been shopping for food & to the post office too. Feeling energetic to tackle some things in the afternoon. (let's hope it will actually happen)

have a fun filled day, ladies !

oxox

S

Comments

  1. your whites are so heavenly sonia. I am really in love with the heart shaped stone covered in lichen. I can only imagine the magical shots you would take if it happened to snow in the south of france.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snow whites. I love the first photo and also the photo of the pins in the wooden bowl. Such a nice warm brown from the bowl and beautiful lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful whites! your photos are gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the smiley face. gorgeous whites x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pins too! Ariadne from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Sonia, and happy 2011! I guess better later then never ;) but my laptop keeps acting up and I have not been online for almost a month. Hope the new year started well for you and your family. It’s kinda warm here too this week, we have about 5°C and it’s partly sunny after a lot of rain, yay! *big grin*
    I simply love photos # 2 and #3, gorgeous! :)
    I am not sure you got my thank-you email the other day, so THANK YOU and congrats again for the awesome tea-bag idea!
    Hope 2011 will be wonderful for you and yours. A big hug! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colour theme photos. I should try that when I'm at a loose end for anything to talk about. I took a pic today similar toyour bubbles one. I managed to prize Naught-Nee the cat away from Gorgeous Girl and dunked him him hot bubbly water! I thought I'd get a photo for little one to see. :o)

    love that smiley face pic!

    have a great day. Apparently we have sleety/snow on the way at the weekend, if it turns into proper snow i'll send it over!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such wonderful images, you have such a creative photographic eye. Even soapy, bubbly water looks fantastic when you photograph it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, Sonia! I guess this is a flickr group where you share themed photos? I love to visit snow but I'm a sunny girl who likes it warm... it gives me superpowers, too! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are gorgeous!

    Well sweetie pie, we're supposed to have a HIGH of -4c on Thursday. I'll send you some snow, but you have to take the cold with it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your photos!

    Also, I live in Minnesota, and I would be more than happy to share some of our freezing temperatures and snow. We have all too much of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !