Poppytalk's winter colours week 2011 : monday: red

uh, what a day, I stopped by my computer first thing in the morning, then once around lunchtime, and now only. No reason in particular but having a busy day. Spent most of my morning wrapping lots of goodies for a parcel for a friend. Add to that housework, and the morning is packed. Then the afternoon went in a flash, after talking on the phone for a while with a dear friend (which I enjoyed, hey !), I managed to craft something for another friend, and it will be added to the parcel I will bring to the post office tomorrow, along with other small parcels. (I won't go there for nothing, I tell you !!)

so today is the first day of Poppytalk's winter colours week, and it starts with red. I wish I had had the time to go shoot a photo or two, today, but this SO didn't happen, girls ! So I had to use photos taken these last couple of months.

you are loved

big red doors

smilax aspera

folded, knotted, wrapped

loving the reds

before I leave, please let me show you the way to (the talented) Jill's today's post, during which she interviews another (talented) friend, Geninne. (who's having a flash giveaway, btw) Jill just revamped her blog, and it looks terrific ! :)

have a good start of your week, everyone

xoxo

S

Comments

  1. Lovely red photos. I decided to take part too! The red doors are magical.Open Sesame!
    AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn`t know about this colour-week! But I have started myself without knowing that it is a system. I have wrong colour, but though...Next year I will follow yours!
    You have nice pictures!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thank you for the compliment Sonia. I'm happy you like the new look. I haven't done anything red yet but I'm thinking about it! I'd better hurry, it's already 9pm here. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of your very favorite colors!!!
    and it looks so good with your talented eye and trusty camera.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful reds. Love that little "heart" leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these poppytalk color weeks. Such a treat seeing these beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you know how I love your wonderful photos. I shouldn't think you'd need new pictures, you have soooooooo many perfect shots. Those red doors are so amazing, they look enormous too.

    Such a cheery colour and you use it so well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !