easy & fast palmiers

I'm a pitiful sweet tooth, you can ask any of my friends (or hubby, if you want). I wanted to make these originally with the help of the boys, because it's really THAT easy, but I ran out of time & wanted to make sure they (ahem, WE) would have them ready to eat for snack time.

so, this is what I used for making approximately 35 little palmiers : one puff pastry (I used an organic one), and icing/confectioner's sugar. That's all.

how to make easy & fast palmiers

. preheat your oven at 190°C/375°F
. roll puff pastry out
. sprinkle with sugar, and roll the two sides (one by one will be easier) together until the meet in the middle
. cut into slices & lay the slices on parchment paper, making sure to leave room around each slice, as they will grow bigger when baking
. sprinkle with some more icing sugar
. bake for approximately 20 minutes (check them often, but don't let they get golden, they'd be too dry then)
. when out of the oven, sprinkle ONE LAST TIME & eat almost right away
. be fast because they usually don't last long !

easy & fast palmiers

on a side note, it goes soooo well with a latte or a good cup of coffee ... mmm :)

oxox

S

PS : the 3rd birthday sale is still going on ... 20% off any order in the shop, with coupon code ITSBEEN3YEARS used at checkout. (until Saturday 15th)

Comments

  1. these are my mom's favorite! I'll have to make them for her birthday coming up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. I make savoury versions sometimes, adding cheese. I could really do with one of yours right now with a cup of tea :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! From a fellow sweet tooth, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been to buy my puff pasty today! cant wait to make after school with both biggest and smallest. yum yum thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these they are my favourite but did not know they were so easy!I will try them!
    AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so good!
    I know everyone would like them.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this lovely recipe, I tried them out last night and they are delicious, my husband loved them too! I find your blog very inspirational and even posted about you on mine. Thanks again and have a lovely day. Jane :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !