black and white crafting ... as well as making the decision to use my ol' trusty fountain pen again, when I write snail mails. It felt so right.
grey, really dark weather ... and raining non stop (even though it doesn't show on this photo) Feeling less energetic than the last two days (is it the aftermath ? LOL), but still making things, such as crafting (birthday gift for a friend).
phew, at least it's colorful inside, at least in my creative space !!
I hope you can find colors in your busy days ...
xoxo
S
grey, really dark weather ... and raining non stop (even though it doesn't show on this photo) Feeling less energetic than the last two days (is it the aftermath ? LOL), but still making things, such as crafting (birthday gift for a friend).
phew, at least it's colorful inside, at least in my creative space !!
I hope you can find colors in your busy days ...
xoxo
S
It's grey and dark but colorful in house and in heart, also spring is on it's way. We'll have colorful days soon. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteit has been dark and grey, wet and gloomy here too Sonia. I wanted rain this morning so I could walk in it, but it waited until we were back home, and then it poured and poured, and hasn't stopped!
ReplyDeleteStill. It's nice to be warm and cosy inside, and yes, enjoying the colour of the house :o)
have a pleasant evening xx
So you too write snail mail?Great!AriadnefromGreece!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! Black and white can be so pretty. We have a chain of nice dress shops here in the US called The White House and The Black Market. Everything in the store is a shade of white and black. Sneaking in some visits while all my charges (Ryan, Jacob and Cooper) are napping! ;) (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteGrey rainy days are made for sipping tea. I hope you're doing some of that too, sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteoooooo I want that pin cushion!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei really do love each and every coaster you make. In fact i love all the pincushions, banners and everything else too.
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me to tidy up a bit tomorrow.
I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your awesomely stylish blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHow this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.
You can see my post and the link for the award here!
http://feelwhatifeltblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-thank-you-sandra.html
May 2011 bring colors in our hearts
Liana