today's activity was finishing the felt garland, but you know what ? They didn't do it, because today was their last day of school (now is Christmas break, yeepie), because they didn't feel like to, too. But you know what ? I don't care. I'm flexible. Or at least I'm trying to be. I must write a list of motivational / inspirational words for next year, and FLEXIBILITY will be one of them.
they didn't do the activity ? and so what ? Nevermind !!!
in other news, well, there is none in particular. LOL
but I want to show you one beautiful parcel I received today. I had ordered a beautiful painted shell from Jill's shop, and I adore the way she wrapped & shipped it :here they are now in a most gorgeous & slow stitched bowl made by Margie.and lastly, here is a close up of the thank you card she had inlcuded (yes, it's been handpainted).isn't this so lovely ?? I bet it is !!
thank you again, Jill, and thank you all for stopping by today. And, er ... you know what ? ... I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead !!
oxox
Sonia
they didn't do the activity ? and so what ? Nevermind !!!
in other news, well, there is none in particular. LOL
but I want to show you one beautiful parcel I received today. I had ordered a beautiful painted shell from Jill's shop, and I adore the way she wrapped & shipped it :here they are now in a most gorgeous & slow stitched bowl made by Margie.and lastly, here is a close up of the thank you card she had inlcuded (yes, it's been handpainted).isn't this so lovely ?? I bet it is !!
thank you again, Jill, and thank you all for stopping by today. And, er ... you know what ? ... I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead !!
oxox
Sonia
thank you Sonia! You are so very welcome! We have matching blogs today : ) Wisjing you a lovely, enjoyable, restful weekend. Oh, I've been thinking about writing some motivational words for next year and LIVING SIMPLY will be one of them. x
ReplyDeleteFlexibility is key. Sometimes our advent activities have been fully embraced, other days not so much. It loses some of its fun if it becomes a forced activity for my sake. :) the shells are beautiful and seem to be made to rest in Margie's bowl.
ReplyDeleteflexibility and living simple are great motivational words for next year and I am gong to add be thankful. We should not take anything for granted. Not the natural world or any of its very precious inhabitants, including our most amazing and creative friends.
ReplyDeleteI want to embrace it all and linger there for a very long time.