so it begins

Happy December everyone !!!
today is the first day of our activity advent calendar and let me tell you that I was scratching my head until midnight last night to find the proper activities. I had to plan things according to school days, weekends, trips, etc ...

N O E L

so it begins

activity # 1 : putting the tree up & decorating it !!

I know, I know, it's a bit easy, but well, it had to be done anyway !

always on the move

they're all blurry, I know, but they're always on the move !!! (the monkeys !)

I hope you had a very lovely first day of the last month of the year !
take care & thanks for stopping by !
oxox

Sonia

Comments

  1. I'll be putting my tree up today, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your calendar, and love the blurry photo :o)

    We haven't even bought our tree yet, I am just not in the Christmas mood yet, but I'm trying to change that.

    Have a lovely evening, Happy December :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the Advent Calendar, but especially love those two monkeys! I have two of my own, but they are all grown up have wee ones of their own. I remember the excitement of the tree and all of the anticipation when my two boys were small. That was probably the best part of Christmas!
    Happy, warm and wonderful December days to your whole family.
    p.s. I love that they are hugging each other with such glee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great first activity to start the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia! December 1st is a perfect day to put up a tree. Look forward to seeing the rest of your advent activities. I'm sure there will be lots of crafty things. Making Xmas cookies would be a fun one, too. Always educational with measuring, timing, etc... Enjoy! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute monkeys though !
    The tree looks lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all of your activities!! So far we have started on the popcorn/cranberry garland (the kids gave up after two strands!!), made paper snowflakes, and put together our tree of fallen branches. The photo of your family with the candlelight dinner is a fave!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !