on Christmas Eve

today is the last day of our advent calendar ... and the last activity : dipping marshmallows in chocolate.

some of them will be for us, some of them will be for gifting to the grandmas & grandpas :)

last activity

yum

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

just melted chocolate (the one for baking) with a dash of butter, in the microwave. Stirred a couple of times, and then the boys used wooden toothpicks, and (I know, I wish I had handmade them but I never tried & didn't have the time to homemake them) used them for dipping the marshmallows in the melted chocolate. For some of them, I used my (clean, obviously) finger to cover the whole piece. And placed the whole things on parchment paper. They're drying as I'm typing.

the wind is furious here today, such a blustery day indeed. Thank goodness we had to stay indoors, and get the apartment back into order, shape & reasonnable cleanliness. (ahem) My parents & inlaws will be here tomorrow, as well as my brother-in-law and my niece.

we will be home at (almost) all times, during these vacations, so I'll be around at (almost) all times too. I may take a little blog break, if I'm not inspired to blog, then I won't blog. But I may be inspired, so I may be around this place too. Anyway ...

I want to wish you all, wonderful ladies, very cozy Christmas celebrations, with your loved ones !!! If you're planning to make a blog break, then have happy & safe celebrations, too.

thank you so very much for all of your wonderful, caring, supporting comments this year, they have meant the world to me, and more than once they were very helpful to me. May 2011 be the most amazing year ever !!!

with love,
xoxo

S

Comments

  1. yum, they look lovely. Humbug would love them, two of her favourite things!

    Have a very happy Christmas, my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! My boys would love this!

    Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes for E. She's still wiping chocolate off of her face. :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of staying cosy and nesting when it's cold and bustery out.

    have a beautiful Christmas to you and your family. big hugs.
    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am really surprised there are any that are left.
    You and your family have such restraint.
    All my most fondest wishes for this day and all of your family holidays and celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !