handmade in 2010

here we are ... just a couple of days now from the new year ... time for me to look back at all the creations I've handmade in 2010. I made two mosaics. The first one will show wrist cuffs, Moleskines, lavender strawberries, jam/honey jar covers, Potential necklaces (the group photo), gingerbread biscuits & a very special project. The second one will show the garlands, coasters & pincushions.

HANDMADE in 2010 : wrist cuffs, Moleskines, lavender strawberries, jam/honey jar covers, Potential necklaces, gingerbread biscuits & a very special projects

HANDMADE in 2010 : garlands, coasters & pincushions

and of course, once I had finished creating this second mosaic, it occured to me that there were more photos in another (Flickr) set .... duh. So here are some more photos, of creations made for friends or for my family / I.

HANDMADE in 2010 : some more for friends & for my family

and then, I thought I had also started doodling with my Microns, so here's a small mosaic.

HANDMADE in 2010 : doodling with my Microns

I will be back with more mosaics, the next few days. I think it's good for the soul to stop & look back, see what you've made, smile & think it was a pretty good year indeed. :)

oxox

S

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! What wonderful collections! Happy new year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything but I especially enjoy looking at your doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made amazing thngs in just one year! I am glad two of your pincushions are in my home now!Ariadne from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Looking back is so good, especially when there is so much loveliness to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is gorgeous, and you take great photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful! You are wonderful. Wishing you the happiest of new years. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much handmade goodness Sonia! Looking forward to see what creations 2011 will bring. Happy new year friend. Lina xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were a very busy bee this year! I wish you a lot of time and enthusiasm for the next year! All of your creations are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! That is amazing. YOu have certainly had an industrious 2010! Here's to 2011 being the same! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will add that everyone who reads and comments here is wonderful as well to add to lisa's train of thought.
    i love how we each inspire each other to make beautiful things, some for giving, some for selling and some for keeping.
    all is well in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How many things you've done! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas!! I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!! :) Hugs, Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an impressive collection of goodies. Woaw! Buzy bee you are.

    Happy New Year to you and the your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been very productive! What a good idea to reflect on all you've made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !