collected in 2010

here are two other mosaics I wanted to share, they display a good part of what I've collected throughout 2010 : sea stones, sea shells, vegetals (skeleton leaves, cones, seeds, dry flowers ...), animals (insects), and of course, fossils.

COLLECTED in 2010 : stones and shells

COLLECTED in 2010 : vegetals, insects and fossils

we're now very close to the end of the year ... I am drawn to take the tree down very soon, I'm the kind of person who likes to put the tree up early ... but who likes to put it down early too. For me, December is the month of Christmas, January isn't. (but I know, I'm repeating every year, so it may have become a bit boring for you to hear this all over again)

Christmas break is almost over too. Time to get up a little earlier than what we've done this past two weeks. Otherwise, Monday maybe prove to be a very difficult day.

I'm almost completely done with all the papers I've been sorting these past weeks. I'd been keeping tons of them the last ten years & it had become ridiculous to store them (in a very disorganized way) without looking at them. As soon as I'll be 100% done with the sorting, I'll make a point of browsing each of them, and organize them carefully, so that they'll prove to be useful to me, not useless like they used to be. What I can say already is that it really feels good to clear the shelves of my apartment & the shelves of my mind. I want to start the new decade in an organized & clear/clean way.

2011 is going to be awesome, I can see it already, but one lesson I learnt in 2010 is that if you want things to happen, you MUST MAKE THEM HAPPEN, by yourself. No more time for procrastinating, I've been trying to cross this word off my language & my universe !

oxox

S

Comments

  1. your collections have been one of the highlights of my year. They are so amazing and the way you carefully arrange them for photography is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. procrastination is my middle name. don't see it going away anytime soon but hope springs eternal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photo...I'm always inspired by your blog!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mosaics of your collections are a work of art! Have a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking! And yes, 2011 is the year to make things happen for me too! No more procrastinating is my resolution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !