the winner + a holiday freebie

happy Monday everyone ! I'll tell you the name of the winner right away so that you won't have to wait till the end of the post for it. Congratulations to ...



JENNY (Rainsoaked)
all the way from Alaska



I'll be contacting you today, ASAP ! Thank you everyone for participating ! I hope to host another little giveaway soon, before the holidays !

I have whipped up this morning a little something for you all. Remember a month ago approximately, I told you I had drawn something that I wanted hubby to turn into a PDF file at work ? Well, once in PDF it wasn't that beautiful anymore, so I gave up that idea. But I came up this morning with a new idea. So here it is, for you all to grab, save & print at home ... for list lovers out there (I know some of you are & I know some of you hate lists too LOL) ... a holiday lists sheet (Gift Ideas / Advent Activities / Shopping List) free for download. I may come up with new ones if there are lots of you interested.

holiday lists to print

click the image & save it on your harddrive. I think it should work fine. If anyone prints it & it doesn't work great, please let me know. (thank you)

busy week ahead, for most of us I suppose ... Christmas crafting is to be made these weeks, not the days before the big day ... so good luck to all of you, both for your day, your week, your Christmas crafting & shopping !

oxox

Sonia

Comments

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner!!! Thanks for this lists sheet, it can be very useful!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky, lucky Jenny!!
    and my favorite number 11
    thanks so much for you lovely lists
    you are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! How sweet of you, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute lists, Sonia! I love lists! Ryan and Jacob will be here soon and we're going to give Kanan a bath in the backyard. Am I asking for trouble or what? :) Enjoy the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is obviously going to be a good day--not only do I wake up to sunshine... but this! How wonderful! Thank you Sonia! You are a crafty inspiration for us all and I love the beauty you put out into the world here in this space. You rock! I can't wait to receive my special treat all the way from France! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !