found on Wednesday 17th 2010it feels amazing to be able to touch what was real, living creatures 200 MILLIONS YEARS ago !! I mean, their composition has changed, they are not living anymore, but they're still present, they're here !!!!!! I don't think we can say the same for us all ! (oh, btw, you can see the photos & see much more details on Flickr - simply click the photos)these ones were trying to escape & camouflaged ... but I did see them !! ahah !and when you are finished with the little arrangement photo shoot, this is what you end doing ... drawing on your finger & adding a little acorn cap on top of it :) ehehjust because ... I felt like doing it & having fun. just because I thought it'd be making someone else smile too :D
oxoxo
Sonia
oxoxo
Sonia
you are always making us smile with all the loveliness you show us everyday.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!
What wonderful finds! The little acorn made me smile as did the soft twinkling lights in the background.
ReplyDeleteThat made me smile! What wonderful treasures :)
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful !
ReplyDeleteFinger included :)
Hi Sonia! You are a regular archaeologist! Those are fantastic treasures. The photography is wonderful, too. I'm thinking it's time for a new camera. I don't know why but it's not taking photos like it used to. Do you think the cards inside can get old?
ReplyDeleteEye candy!
ReplyDeleteOh my. Your photos have made my eyes very very happy today. your treasures are exquisite.
ReplyDeleteI love the tiny ammonite cast - like a photo negative.
Little finger pixie has made my morning.
it looks like a cabinet of curiosities from the 17th century!
ReplyDelete