in June 2011 ...
. my first born will turn 9 (this can't be possible, someone's to stop the time)
. my husband will turn 36
. my maternal grandma (who passed away in 1998) would have been 87
. I'll be preparing the most exciting trip of my life (with no contest the furthest too)
. it'll be the last month of the boys' school year
. and you'll be able to see my latest photo of my dyeing silk yarns in WHIP UP calendar !oh me oh my, yes, you read it right, Kathreen of Whip Up, the amazing, extremely ressourceful blog for all crafters, asked me if I wanted to be part of the 2011 edition. What a question ! Of course it is a real honor for me to appear there ! Last year, two dear friends were part of it : Margie was the December girl & Maya was the August girl ! This year, two other dear friends appear in the calendar : Lisa of Lilfishstudios will be the January girl, and Lisa of Loulou and Oscar will be the December girl ! Needless to say that the other months feature other wonderful & famous crafters out there !you can support Whip Up amazing site by purchasing the calendar. There are different ways to have it, including one VERY reasonnable, extremely affordable, printable version (in three different formats, how neat ?!) You can also order it from RedBubble, in a beautiful printed hard copy version.
again, Kathreen, a huge & heartfelt thank you for including me in 2011 calendar, it's been a real honor & pleasure to be there. I'm very thankful !
OK, girls, yesterday we've spent the day out in the nature, in our (my) favorite spot, the one where I dig treasures like fossils. It was cold, it got overcast along the day, but we had a blast. I took so many photos & did so much more. I'll be blogging about it the next couple of days. Hubby's leaving this afternoon to Paris for work, and (my luck) I have to take both boys to the doctor. P's been coughing way too much & must get something to make this stop, and U's got a shot to get done. Wish me luck, girls, it's going to be a long afternoon & evening. (because, yes, we have to wait for so long at our doctor's). Take care, and be healthy, for goodness sake !
xoxo
Sonia
. my first born will turn 9 (this can't be possible, someone's to stop the time)
. my husband will turn 36
. my maternal grandma (who passed away in 1998) would have been 87
. I'll be preparing the most exciting trip of my life (with no contest the furthest too)
. it'll be the last month of the boys' school year
. and you'll be able to see my latest photo of my dyeing silk yarns in WHIP UP calendar !oh me oh my, yes, you read it right, Kathreen of Whip Up, the amazing, extremely ressourceful blog for all crafters, asked me if I wanted to be part of the 2011 edition. What a question ! Of course it is a real honor for me to appear there ! Last year, two dear friends were part of it : Margie was the December girl & Maya was the August girl ! This year, two other dear friends appear in the calendar : Lisa of Lilfishstudios will be the January girl, and Lisa of Loulou and Oscar will be the December girl ! Needless to say that the other months feature other wonderful & famous crafters out there !you can support Whip Up amazing site by purchasing the calendar. There are different ways to have it, including one VERY reasonnable, extremely affordable, printable version (in three different formats, how neat ?!) You can also order it from RedBubble, in a beautiful printed hard copy version.
again, Kathreen, a huge & heartfelt thank you for including me in 2011 calendar, it's been a real honor & pleasure to be there. I'm very thankful !
OK, girls, yesterday we've spent the day out in the nature, in our (my) favorite spot, the one where I dig treasures like fossils. It was cold, it got overcast along the day, but we had a blast. I took so many photos & did so much more. I'll be blogging about it the next couple of days. Hubby's leaving this afternoon to Paris for work, and (my luck) I have to take both boys to the doctor. P's been coughing way too much & must get something to make this stop, and U's got a shot to get done. Wish me luck, girls, it's going to be a long afternoon & evening. (because, yes, we have to wait for so long at our doctor's). Take care, and be healthy, for goodness sake !
xoxo
Sonia


Fabulous!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYay for June! I'm guessing where the trip might take you. The calendars are beautiful, I bought Kathreen's first edition - but they'll be all the more beautiful with your gorgeous image inside.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the doctor's, hope you're not too long :)
best whip up calendar ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteone of my very favorite photographs from 2010
Kathryn knows talent when she sees it.
xo
Congratulations! That is a great picture. I hope the wait at the doctor's office isn't too long.
ReplyDeletewahooooooooooooooooooo! so excited for you Sonia!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!xoxox
Congratulations!!! Your picture is very nice!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the calendar! That's wonderful,but not surprising. That photo is truly brilliant, and deserves to be in a calendar!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that your afternoon is over and done with. Such a long wait in a doctors is not fair on two boys, especially when one has to have a jab!
Have a lovely snuggly evening. We have snow on the way at the end of next week apparently! :o)
xxx
p.s totally loving your new header graphic :o) xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulatioooons!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHooray! So well deserved, dear one. xo
ReplyDeleteSonia, congratulations! It's a perfect image because you dyed all of those skeins yourself. You are in wonderful company, too!
ReplyDelete