one year ago exactly on October 30, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps ... we were in the same town (Paris) ...while I'm away, please enjoy this slideshow made with the photos I took last year ! oxox Comments Jill Wignall30 October 2010 at 00:30Sonia, what a peaceful and calming sight of Paris. just what I needed, Thank you. xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMargie Oomen30 October 2010 at 03:34thanks for the blast from the pastReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTherese30 October 2010 at 17:23Sonia, your photography skills are really quite amazing. I always enjoying seeing your point of view.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnne Marie31 October 2010 at 10:15That was fun. To see them all together in a row. They are beautiful in themselves but seing them together adds a dimension to them as well.... and now I want to go to Paris :-)Happy Sunday!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !
Sonia, what a peaceful and calming sight of Paris. just what I needed, Thank you. x
ReplyDeletethanks for the blast from the past
ReplyDeleteSonia, your photography skills are really quite amazing. I always enjoying seeing your point of view.
ReplyDeleteThat was fun. To see them all together in a row. They are beautiful in themselves but seing them together adds a dimension to them as well.
ReplyDelete... and now I want to go to Paris :-)
Happy Sunday!