leaves me happy

by the bench

ginkgo turning yellow



looking velvety

vine leaf

visiting the botanical garden always leaves me happy ! (photo taken on Saturday afternoon)

happy happy Monday, dear friends ! thanks for stopping by !

xoxo
Sonia

Comments

  1. Your pictures "leave" me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trees look so beautiful at this time of year. Think we need another family outing to the park to crunch through leaves before they go damp and mouldy!

    Have a good start to the week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao! Just popped in to see how you are doing and I am happy to see you are having a lovely autumn so far :) Beautiful leaves, lovely autumn colors :) *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia, next time you plan to visit the botanical garden you MUST tell me and I will try to join you. I am told that I am missing a lot by not having visited it (and I am regularly in Montpellier - haha!), and it will be the opportunity for us to finally meet!

    Apol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip, Sonia! We'll miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !