on Wesdnesday afternoon we went to the botanical garden, as you could see with yeseterday very colorful photos. I gathered little treasures here & there. Now seems to be the perfect time for collecting such treasures. Acorn tops, samaras, and skeleton leaves. I found the three of them, I was in natural collectors' heaven ! Here are some photos I took yesterday, trying to make with them something visually interesting to look at.
รด how I heart skeleton leaves ...in addition to some of the photos above,let me show you my contribution to POPPYTALK'S AUTUMN COLOUR WEEK. Today is BROWN. I'm sad it's already over, I'm always having so much fun during Jan's color weeks !this last photo will give you a clue of the place we'll be going to at the end of the month ... funny thing is that we planned it three months ago, and it will be exactly one year day to day since we went there. We all can. Not. Wait.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead, and to all my Canadian friends, a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration with your loved ones !
รด how I heart skeleton leaves ...in addition to some of the photos above,let me show you my contribution to POPPYTALK'S AUTUMN COLOUR WEEK. Today is BROWN. I'm sad it's already over, I'm always having so much fun during Jan's color weeks !this last photo will give you a clue of the place we'll be going to at the end of the month ... funny thing is that we planned it three months ago, and it will be exactly one year day to day since we went there. We all can. Not. Wait.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead, and to all my Canadian friends, a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration with your loved ones !
love your brown collection. The skeletal leafs are so magical!
ReplyDeleteAwesome browns, Sonia!
ReplyDeletei am so thankful for blog friends like you sonia.
ReplyDeletelove your browns so much and well I took one of those macarons ,
hope you don't mind
thanks sonia
ReplyDeletelovely photos the browns tones are so warm.
Your photos are all so lovely, the botanics always make interesting subjects.. I heart skeleton leaves too ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 'browns' as well! Enjoy your weekend,
Flick
Your botanical studies are so, so beautiful - then I saw your macarons and my heart skipped a beat!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this collection. Your photos are simply beautful. I need to take a walk with my camera soon. Thank you for the photo inspiration.
ReplyDelete