s e p t e m b e r



do you remember ? :D
yep, it's September already, friends ...
where did these past two months go ?
Very last day of vacation today.
Well, not for hubby, he's already started this morning.

I know we're all busy
so please let me cheer us all
for finding the strength & patience (and more)
we need to brave all the things we'll have to achieve this month !

I know we can do it !
(yes, that's a bit of auto-persuation eheh)
Love & positive vibes your way !
xoxo
Sonia

Comments

  1. One of my all time favourite songs! I subjected the children to it a couple of weeks ago. I can't listen to it quietly either, definitely a song that needs volume :)
    Good morning to you all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia,
    This video clip was such a surprise! What a fabulous way to start the morning around here! Thank you! Hope the first day of school is wonderful for the boys.
    all my love to the four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how embarrassing! I'm wearing that exact outfit right now.

    :D Thanks for the groove this morning, Zonia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. September - one of my favorite songs, styles of music, months - thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore september and EW&F
    just wish it wasn't quite so warm

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonne rentrée à vous 4 !
    je viens de ... rentrer... et j'ai du mal à me dire que l'été (quel été ?!) est derrière nous...
    merci pour le joli petit paquet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Sonia, I felt the need to listen again this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great song to start the day! Brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !