first, I wanted to show you what I've recently added to the shop. Linen jam jar covers, wrist cuff, and a pincushion that it'll be tough for me to part with.and secondly, I wanted to show you two photos I took yesterday. They show silk & silk yarns (on wooden pegs) that I have dyed (hot dyed or solar dyed), and these are a selection of the most interesting colors I got. For waaaaay more details, click the photos & read the notes directly added on the photo. I am very pleased with these, even though I still have to figure what I will be using them for. (scratching head)it would make a lovely autumn color palette, don't you think ? (have I already mentioned how much I'm craving autumn ? yes ? oh, sorry for repeating, then, I must getting old)
oxox
Sonia
I'm craving autumn too :)
ReplyDeleteLove the things you've been making lately!
everything you touch lately turns to gold and beautiful shades of autumn
ReplyDeletexo
m
oh, I know! I'm hungry for autumn in a major way! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou make such beautiful things, Sonia, that I wonder how you can part with any of them! xoxo
yey. it has taken while to get the comments box to load in - naughty blogger.
ReplyDeleteYour newest makes are fabulous.
Love, love, love the autumnal shades. absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Am really loving the thread on pegs photo, that's a clever idea.
I'm sure whatever you make will be perfect, but why not think of something with an autumnal theme, to do justice to such beautiful fabric and colours?
have a super day xxxx
I SO want to dive into that pile of fabric- you've got me craving Fall too now!
ReplyDeleteThose are SO beautiful, Sonia! And so is your new blog-look! :)
ReplyDeleteAutumn cannot come soon enough for me either. I am dreaming of October breezes and picnics and camping. Sigh.
It was a short summer, but autumn is so intoxicating, how can we not crave it? Beautiful color palette there.
ReplyDeleteThose colours are a gift of nature, so gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteThose greys are my favourites :)
That is the sweetest little pin cushion I have EVER seen! Well done!
ReplyDeleteOh my! You are so talented! :)
ReplyDelete