s i x

today my babe, my little one ... is turning

s i x

how did I let that happen ?!!
It shouldn't be allowed to grow that fast !!

Pola.Magic.Wand

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU

you are so full of expression
you are so wise & smart for your age
you can be oh my goodness so funny
you can be oh so annoying too when you're angry
you can yell so strong (ever since the beginning)

you are amazing

I love you

xoxo

Mama Sonia (and Papa & P too)

Comments

  1. Happy, happy birthday you gorgeous boy!!! We hope you have a fantastic, treat filled day. Love from all of us a short hop across the channel. xoxo

    PS. I don't believe for a second the part about being "annoying or yelling." You must have been posing for picture number 5 right ?!

    And another PS. we've been trying really hard to blow our rain clouds your way. Could we swap for some warm sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th birthday to your adorable little sweetie! May you have a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh,, look at those pictures and the different expressions in each! Happy birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! God Bless this boy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to send a long cool shower of love you way U!!
    Your smile and the twinkle in your beautiful eyes always brings such joy to all of us here on the other side of the ocean.
    xxoo
    m,r,t,b,r,d,a,b,e,f

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! LOVE all those facial expressions! what a personality! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww. I'm so glad I managed to visit in time to see the mosaic! Adorable. Happy birthday little man!

    oh Sonia, time flies too quickly. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet post ...
    Happy Birthday, big boy ! Six is a thrilling age !
    x x x
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (belated) birthday to a sweet boy. I must have missed the photos! I am sure you had a wonderful day with your amazing family and your loving mama. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your little man had a lovely birthday!

    Mine turns 6 in 2 weeks time and like you I just dont know where the time has gone to!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday to your sweet boy. I feel you blink and when you open your eyes they are all grown up.
    enjoy these sweet times.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. un gros bisou d'anniversaire à ce grand sourire et ces yeux pétillants !
    chaque date d'anniversaire résonne de manière si spéciale dans le coeur d'une maman...
    ps : désolée j'étais sur la route la semaine dernière

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !