well, thank you everyone for playing along & participating, it was much fun !! And thank you all for your kind words too !
the winner of the pincushion is ... #12, Jill Wignall !
congratulations Jill ! I'll be away from home today, so I'll try to contact you tomorrow, or if you prefer, you can email me (link is further down on the left) with your address. Thank you !
I'm eager to rince on Sunday the blueberry solar dyeing ... I do hope the fibers will have absorbed a lot of this yummy color ! Dyeing report next week then ! Have a fabulous weekend ahead everyone !
the winner of the pincushion is ... #12, Jill Wignall !
congratulations Jill ! I'll be away from home today, so I'll try to contact you tomorrow, or if you prefer, you can email me (link is further down on the left) with your address. Thank you !
I'm eager to rince on Sunday the blueberry solar dyeing ... I do hope the fibers will have absorbed a lot of this yummy color ! Dyeing report next week then ! Have a fabulous weekend ahead everyone !
How wonderful! I'm so pleased. Thank you Sonia! I have emailed you and I shall be keeping a look out for my postman! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Congratulations Jill!
ReplyDeletecouldn't have happened to a more lovely person
ReplyDelete