(this is the last post of the 4 posts I have posted today, about the last days of our trip to England)
july 26
so today we're in Winchester, and that's another lovely town in Hampshire. I won't go into much details, we have visited the ruins of Wovelsey Castle first ...and walked through town, had a look at the Cathedral ...one huge wall of stained glass had been destroyed (long ago) and rebuilt with the help of the inhabitants who had brought as much glass as they could. It makes a very interesting stained glass now, don't you think ?
oh, and yes, did a bit of shopping too.
july 27
and today is the day we have to say goodbye to our B&B, to the car we rented for a week, which we have to bring back to Southampton, where we'll be taking a bus to London Heathrow airport.to make very long short, that day was spent either in transportation, either waiting for them.
we are beyond exhausted but our mind is filled with so so so many happy memories !!
I hope you enjoyed all the posts I've been posting about our trip. I have now other things to show & share, but it'll wait tomorrow !! Until then, please take good care & thanks for reading !
july 26
so today we're in Winchester, and that's another lovely town in Hampshire. I won't go into much details, we have visited the ruins of Wovelsey Castle first ...and walked through town, had a look at the Cathedral ...one huge wall of stained glass had been destroyed (long ago) and rebuilt with the help of the inhabitants who had brought as much glass as they could. It makes a very interesting stained glass now, don't you think ?
oh, and yes, did a bit of shopping too.
july 27
and today is the day we have to say goodbye to our B&B, to the car we rented for a week, which we have to bring back to Southampton, where we'll be taking a bus to London Heathrow airport.to make very long short, that day was spent either in transportation, either waiting for them.
we are beyond exhausted but our mind is filled with so so so many happy memories !!
I hope you enjoyed all the posts I've been posting about our trip. I have now other things to show & share, but it'll wait tomorrow !! Until then, please take good care & thanks for reading !
oxox
Sonia
thanks so much for sharing you wonderful journey
ReplyDeletethrough your eyes the world is so beautiful
xo
m
Such fun to read about your trip Sonia! It all looks so lovely, and it makes me miss England so much...... x
ReplyDeleteWe miss you here. And we'll miss your daily travel journal - your images are wonderful.
ReplyDeletejust lovely. you seemeed to have enjoyed your time here :o)
ReplyDeleteloving the new look in here. Very nice. I find the Blogger templates a bit frustrating now. They've changed it so it's meant to be easier to make changes, but I've yet to find out how to change the basic template now!!!! Ridiculous!
Have a lovely afternoon. Raining here, and my hands are cold!!! xxx
Your photography is always so stunning. Thank you for sharing your view of the world!
ReplyDelete