(today I'm posting several posts about the last days of our trip to England, this one is the third one, so two others are further down, and one last will come after this one)
july 25
today we're going back to The New Forest moor, we had had such a lovely time there when we crossed it a couple of days ago. This time we'll be spending the whole day & will be fully immerged in the amazing atmosphere that the moor expresses. Fern & heather grows absolutely everywhere, and as well as lichens, and you can of course find wild ponies' & sheep dry poos, ahah. I'll leave you look at the photos I took there.a memorable day, really. The moor is such a special place.
july 25
today we're going back to The New Forest moor, we had had such a lovely time there when we crossed it a couple of days ago. This time we'll be spending the whole day & will be fully immerged in the amazing atmosphere that the moor expresses. Fern & heather grows absolutely everywhere, and as well as lichens, and you can of course find wild ponies' & sheep dry poos, ahah. I'll leave you look at the photos I took there.a memorable day, really. The moor is such a special place.
oxox
Sonia
Most blog posts about the New Forest just say the same thing, again and again. Your pictures really offer the perspective of a sensitive eye however. Excellent!
ReplyDeleteI've loved all of these posts. What a treat to be able to experience these places through your eyes. xo
ReplyDelete