ok so today I will post four seperate posts, about the last four days of our trip in England. Not that I am bored, but it's been a long time since I started blogging about our trip & I would like to move on to something else. So right now I'll be blogging about ...
july 23
today is a special day ... my family & I are going to meet one of my best friends, you name her, Joanie. She lives not far from where our B&B is, so we have planned to meet in an extraordinary pub, half way between our two places.
of course I have to prepare my own meal ... ahah, I'm joking ... Joanie's prepared a batch of homemade pizza dough & roll roll my roll (and hers) and to the gorgeous red Aga oven (even though it's very energy consuming, Joanie told me) the pizzas go, two by two.
a refreshing salad & yummy English strawberries are the other side of the dinner. Her sweet husband arrives from work at the end of the dinner, but a pizza is waiting for him, and we're chatting away until it's time for us to leave them, even it's really really hard.
hard to forget such wonderful days
meeting friends you've made on the net is something that has no comparison
it happened to me twice this summer, and I think I'm totally addicted
I bet you would be too
thanks for reading ... and stay tuned today for three other posts.
july 23
today is a special day ... my family & I are going to meet one of my best friends, you name her, Joanie. She lives not far from where our B&B is, so we have planned to meet in an extraordinary pub, half way between our two places.
(photo copyright of Joanie, and used with her permission)
Joanie is so so sweet, kind & patient, caring & understanding. I am so honored to meet her, and to get to know her children (and puppy !!) better. Our children got along so well & played together from the moment we met till the moment we left their home.
a visit to a local forest makes a beautiful memorie too, the view from the hills is breathtaking :
of course I have to prepare my own meal ... ahah, I'm joking ... Joanie's prepared a batch of homemade pizza dough & roll roll my roll (and hers) and to the gorgeous red Aga oven (even though it's very energy consuming, Joanie told me) the pizzas go, two by two.
a refreshing salad & yummy English strawberries are the other side of the dinner. Her sweet husband arrives from work at the end of the dinner, but a pizza is waiting for him, and we're chatting away until it's time for us to leave them, even it's really really hard.
hard to forget such wonderful days
meeting friends you've made on the net is something that has no comparison
it happened to me twice this summer, and I think I'm totally addicted
I bet you would be too
thanks for reading ... and stay tuned today for three other posts.
oxox
Sonia
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !