hot summer day

yesterday was really really hot, and we stayed indoors most of the day. This left me some times for sorting out more papers & stuffs, and to make a little mosaic (click it to get the photo with all the links to their owners), black & white themed, because I'm working on the zine, and that's what is inpiring me right now. So I thought I'd share with you the beauty of sketches, illustrations & other art works made in B&W. (and thank you to the artists & photographers for allowing me to use them)

black & white in mind

so ... hot couple of days it's been, so this was in order :

too hot

as well as bathing (not me, but the boys) ... in what used to be their baby bath tubes !! (such fun for the mama ! LOL because they soon won't fit anymore AT ALL !!!)

and while we're still at my inlaws' (coming back home tomorrow morning), here's a photo of friends I made yesterday night, in the garden.

night meeting up

we found out this evening that there was at least one more hedgehog. (most probably a baby one ... I'm dying of cuteness overload)

take good care & don't forget to find time for YOURSELF. OK ?

oxox

Sonia

Comments

  1. Very inspiring B&W montage! And I can't wait to see your zine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your zine is going to be the best zine ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really inspiring montage! I like the combination of the different designs... a bientôt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, Lovely black and white drawings and a great way to find out about artists I haven't seen before. I saw a hedgehog two weeks ago and I think it was the first I had seen in about 10 years! If I saw a baby hedgehog I might cry with 'cuteness overload':) enjoy your Sunday Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me awhile but I think I'm caught up. Couldn't take time to savor everything as I normally do. Been having to deal with the death of my oldest sister who lived 10 hours away. She wanted me to arrange everything including bringing her home to be buried beside our Mom - miss her. Then went through another loss this past Friday - sat with one of my oldest friends as her Mom (and my friend) died at Hospice. Getting older has so many positives and negatives....one of the negatives being the loss of dear old friends and loved ones. It was nice to have a break to look at the peaceful pictures you post - thank you. I would like to copy the collage of black and whites and the one of Autumn colors for my own pleasure if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !