july 15 - july 16

july 15

a morning visit to the Science Museum, which we find a bit less interesting than Paris' Palais de la Découverte. (no offense, my English friends) But we've enjoyed our time there.

july 15

we look for WHSmith on High Street Kensington, to realize it had closed. Nevermind. Laura Ashley is also closing their shop on that street, and I find a duvet cover in sale. (good for me !)

july 16

rainy & windy day today, but we're venturing in Hyde park.

july 16

then we're having lunch at Shakespeare's Head Pub, right behind Liberty shop, that I also hit.

july 16
july 16
july 16

I was going to blog about july 17, but I'll keep that for Saturday evening. We're off to my inlaws' today & tomorrow most of the day.

I wanted to let you know that I had reopen my Etsy shop. I will be adding new things soon, but nothing before Monday or Tuesday.

oh, a little shameless promotion now ... (sorry, girls)
the current big order I'm working on, and the one I had been working before leaving on vacation was for an American store, I had told you. But I hadn't told you which store ... well, it's for Terrain At Styer's !! Woohooo !! :D Althoug I didn't know who the heck they were before they asked me to work for them, now I know it all, I promise ! Here is what I've been making :

you won't see my name or shop name there, that's why I'm blowing my own horns ! (as a dear friend would say)

ok off I go again. Have a fabulous end of your week, and a delightful start of your weekend !! :)

oxox

Sonia

Comments

  1. I hear a marching band outside my window!!!!
    Congratulations Sonia!!!
    So far my favorite natural history museum has been the one in Vienna but I have so many more to sample in the world.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sonia! What a beautiful place, it stocks beautiful work too! Very well deserved.
    I used to have nightmares about the dioramas of stuffed animals in the Natural History Museum, especially the Panda, poor thing!
    Thank you for taking us on your holiday with you, brings back lovely memories of London.
    Kisses
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! And it's not "shameless" promotion, it's "well-deserved" promotion. Toot that horn, baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that the shop in America found you, lucky them !!!
    I'm loving all of the images from your trip, they are a real treat. We've always wanted to make a trip to the Palais de la Découverte, we're overdue a trip to France.
    Hope you have a relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !