collect raindrops


bought this book, by Nikki McClure
and received it yesterday
and oh my word, I'm not disappointed

after buying three of her prints
I've fallen in love with her work
and this book is really a delight in itself

collect raindrops
or collect sun rays
but have a gorgeous weekend
my friends

we'll be out all day tomorrow

xoxo
take care

Sonia

Comments

  1. Hi Sonia,
    I am sorry I haven't been by for a while! I have enjoyed looking at your recent pics. :-)

    Collect Raindrops looks delightful!
    Enjoy your weekend. :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that!! collect raindrops or collect sunrays!! wonderful!! Sonia, I moved my blog because so many have trouble getting into my wordpress. here is the link: http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !