first of all, I want to thank you all, ladies, for your comments in my last post, for your kind words, and for sharing your opinions, your own experience, even just a little bit. Even though this is my blog / diary, I encourage you to be chatty in the comments, you may say something that could interest many of us. We are, anyway, nothing but a large community of ladies on the net. Some of us are crafty or artists, some of us aren't, but that's what life is made of, of mixes, and that's what makes it interesting & worthwhile & fun ! I'm proud to be part of this community, and I hope you are too.
I am, as you may have noticed already, in a better mood. The negativity has faded away & left place to more hope & postivity. Yay !
both my boys are now on vacation. Spring break, until 25th. Hubby's still very busy & will be until next Thursday approx. (fun ... not), my MIL will come tomorrow & will stay for two days. Then my mom will come on Wednesday (hubby will be leaving for Paris, that day) & will stay two days too. We have doctors appointments on Monday, and next weekend we'll go on a getaway in Carcassone, a southern town. Then, the second week, I hope things will be a bit more calm for everyone.
I wish I could invite you all in my creative space (which is in the huge room that is our living-room + kitchen + entrance + creative space), I'd serve you all fresh-from-the-oven muffins, I'd play the barista for you, or would serve you any other beverage (just to make you smile .... we don't have much alcohol at home BUT in the fridge, it happens that we have limoncello, champagne & organic beer !!)
well, consider yourself virutally invited in my creative space ! sit on the sofa, stay up or walk around the room, grab a craft book, a WIP or anything else you want to look at ! Enjoy your time & let's chat away the hours ! that lovely sun you're seeing in the photos (the first & the last) made me dust the whole room (I swear ... even my whole creative space) & clean the kitchen windowpanes ! Oh boy !
I've been a good housekeeper this week, so I shouldn't have too much to do this weekend, thank goodness. Time to think about what I can do for me, for my loved ones, and for our home. But this, ladies, will be in another post, I guess ...
have yourself a lovely weekend. And don't forget to make time for yourself.
I am, as you may have noticed already, in a better mood. The negativity has faded away & left place to more hope & postivity. Yay !
both my boys are now on vacation. Spring break, until 25th. Hubby's still very busy & will be until next Thursday approx. (fun ... not), my MIL will come tomorrow & will stay for two days. Then my mom will come on Wednesday (hubby will be leaving for Paris, that day) & will stay two days too. We have doctors appointments on Monday, and next weekend we'll go on a getaway in Carcassone, a southern town. Then, the second week, I hope things will be a bit more calm for everyone.
my kitchen window, today, 07.37pm
I wish I could invite you all in my creative space (which is in the huge room that is our living-room + kitchen + entrance + creative space), I'd serve you all fresh-from-the-oven muffins, I'd play the barista for you, or would serve you any other beverage (just to make you smile .... we don't have much alcohol at home BUT in the fridge, it happens that we have limoncello, champagne & organic beer !!)
well, consider yourself virutally invited in my creative space ! sit on the sofa, stay up or walk around the room, grab a craft book, a WIP or anything else you want to look at ! Enjoy your time & let's chat away the hours ! that lovely sun you're seeing in the photos (the first & the last) made me dust the whole room (I swear ... even my whole creative space) & clean the kitchen windowpanes ! Oh boy !
I've been a good housekeeper this week, so I shouldn't have too much to do this weekend, thank goodness. Time to think about what I can do for me, for my loved ones, and for our home. But this, ladies, will be in another post, I guess ...
have yourself a lovely weekend. And don't forget to make time for yourself.
oxox
Sonia
Glad your feeling brighter! funny how it can pass so quickly isnt it, I always get the fear when i get blue, worried that it will last forever!!! but it never does.
ReplyDeleteI except my virtual invite and am loving your creative space!
happy hols xx
Hi Sonia, your post made me a little teary, not sure why, but I think i liked the idea of sitting around crafting with some kindred spirits (but instead I am here at work). Enjoy your space today - will think of you and others like you when I retreat into mine this afternoon xx
ReplyDeleteisn't that rob ryan tape the sweetest
ReplyDeletemy sister was so kind to bring it home from London for me
Here I am sipping wine, nibbling some camembert and french bread, thinking of you and getting ready to watch a movie and totally relax
Glad you're feeling better:)
ReplyDeleteah good, you are back to normal :O)
ReplyDeletethe sunshine is a total wretch for showing up dust and streaky windows!!!
You have a busy week ahead. I hope it's a fun week for you too. Happy days to you :O) xx
I also think that every single comment may give something to anyone who reads it. Sometimes even a simple greeting is enough.
ReplyDeleteHave a good Sunday!
Eli
HI Sonia! Having the boys on spring break and a litle get away to look forward to would be enough to cheer you up, I imagine. I know what you mean about the sun and dust particles! It makes you wonder how you breathe that all in without choking! ;) Enjoy the week ahead, creative girl! PS. I liked being called a sweet girl in the comments :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh Champagne & Limoncella together could probably be a fabolouse summer drink. I'll bring over something to emboider on and a surprise.
ReplyDeleteHappy that you are feeling lighter again!
PS. The rocks with embroidery and crochet inside the glass are beautiful. Loved that still life.