scanned last weekend

I scanned some of my watercolors when we were at my parents' last weekend. Some didn't come out very nice [insert unhappy shout here], why oh why the heck hubby didn't buy a printer/copier/scanner last year when our printer had died ???!!!

well, so here are the best (in my opinion), or at least the less worse ones LOL

capillaire des murailles 3
capillaire des murailles 2
capillaire des murailles 1
capillaire de montpellier 1
capillaire de montpellier 2
map 1
dissolution
lichens 1
flow 1
flow 2
and the last two are the lastest I made, & probably among my favorites
clover 1
clover 2

they're far from perfect, I'm no painter, I'm self taught & learning probably a little bit more each time I paint. I enjoy it more & more everytime I paint too, so it's becoming really really fun !

I hope you enjoyed looking at these & I hope that I will show you more watercolors soon ... well, as soon as I will paint them !

have a wonderful start of your week ! it's been very warm today, up to 29°C / 84.2°F, way too hot for late April in my opinion. Now, you all take care, OK ?

xoxo

Sonia

Comments

  1. I've always loved your watercolors... keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a painter? Tosh. You so are! Very lovely, you have a way with watercolour that is just beautiful. Love the blues, and the clover. Exquisite :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely!
    You could make cards out of those!
    I wish I could paint like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gald to see you are having fun, Sonia. :) Hugs & goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, I think they are very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have a paintbrush in hand, and a vision in your eyes, you are a painter. YOU are a painter.

    They're beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second and third paintings are my favorites. Keep having fun! Taking it too seriously is what got me into trouble. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I look at these, they move me. That's what art does. I don't think it's about being formally trained. It's about feeling and looking and listening and understanding for yourself.
    These are so beautiful.
    I love watercolour. It has such movement and life and carefree ease. I'm so eager to get back into doing some myself.
    Can't wait to see more of yours.
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourites are all the ones with green on white background. It looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !