have a soothing weekend

this was yesterday evening / night, after the boys went to bed (after a long day at home with them). I needed blue. Something soothing. And it worked. I painted for a couple of hours (or at least it felt so)

nighttime painting

it was all about f l o w, or at least that's how I felt.

in a couple of hours from now, we'll be leaving to stay at my parents' until tomorrow evening. Sunday will be spent at home, as the boys go back to school on Monday, after two weeks of spring break. Over at my parents', I hope to scan some of my watercolors, as our printer is NO scanner (well done, hubby, when you bought it last year ...) oh well.

have a soothing weekend

I wish you all a soothing start of your weekend. Read, sleep, eat, drink, breathe, nurture .... think about yourself.

oxox
love

Sonia

Comments

  1. Watercolour paint. My favourite medium. It is no wonder you love it so much, and I do understand how soothing painting can be, I love the little drops. Beautiful work, Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had the talent to make such lovely painting. love your good week end wishes. i will try and follow some of them.
    have a happy one :)
    monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous colours. Isn't it funny how sometimes we just need to see or work with a certain colour, nothing else will do. I know everyone knows how much I love pink,but i am just as in love with blue. We have lots of it around the house, it is a soothing and tranquil colour.

    Have a lovely weekend. Have two weeks really flown by already? Seems like only yesterday when you said the boys were on their two week break!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, watercolors, soooo relaxing! Lovely blue! <3
    Have a terrific weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ti take a drawing/painting course one day...

    Your lines are soothing to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !