It did snow in March !! It's more than unusual for my little part of the world (Montpellier, southern France), and as far as I can remember, I've never seen snow in March ! (and I'll be turning 32 next month !) It will probably last only but this night, but nevermind, it was unexpected & sweet at the same time !I even have a very short video !We spent the day at my inlaws', as planned, to celebrate Grandmas' Day, and got to spend most of the day with my little niece, who'll be soon 5 months old.
I was brave & went out in my inlaws' garden to paint. I say brave because even at 2pm, it was so darn cold outside, and breezy, you could feel in your bones it was going to snow ! I can't show yet what I have painted, but can show you another little painting I did. Here it is :I love the way the colors blent in. I did this one to use the remnants of paints. I think it has a kind of summery feeling but can't explain why. The stripes maybe ?
Have a great end of your weekend, friends. Take good care.
I was brave & went out in my inlaws' garden to paint. I say brave because even at 2pm, it was so darn cold outside, and breezy, you could feel in your bones it was going to snow ! I can't show yet what I have painted, but can show you another little painting I did. Here it is :I love the way the colors blent in. I did this one to use the remnants of paints. I think it has a kind of summery feeling but can't explain why. The stripes maybe ?
Have a great end of your weekend, friends. Take good care.
oxox
Sonia
I'm so glad you finally got some snow. I like your stripey painting. The colors of the sun blending with the summer sky...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you had snow, glad you enjoyed it, it looks so magical. I love the painting too & all the past ones. You are talented & sweet. Big hugs
ReplyDeleteI spent less than 24 hours in Paris in June 2001 but have always loved the pictures of not only Paris but the countryside of France. I would love to visit again for much longer one day. Love seeing the snapshots you share with us. Also love all your lovely creations and my granddaughter is still enjoying her cuff. Thanks you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteyou don't know how happy your snow made me today
ReplyDeleteoh, my goodness! (don't come to my blog at look a my spring flowers now, okay? lol)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got some snow :o) loved the video xx
ReplyDelete