alright ladies, it's Wednesday today (no waaay !), here comes the third giveaway !

it includes (from left to right) :
- 1 meter of blue cotton tape (from Mokuba)
- 1 meter of navy cotton crochet lace (thin)
- 1 meter of blue cotton crochet lace
- 1 shooting star shaped cookie cutter
I'll repeat the rules each day, in case you stumble upon these giveaways & didn't read the original post about it. So here it goes :
... you can enter your name (once) each day, for each new giveaway !
... you don't have to have a blog yourself, but having a Flickr stream would be nice
... I'm willing to ship anywhere on this planet, so go ahead !
... although I'm on Twitter, you won't get more "tickets" if you tweet or retweet about it
Therefore, to enter your name, everyday, for each giveaway, you will have to :
... provide a name (so I can call you by your name if you win !)
... provide an email address or a way for me to contact you
... (just because I'm so curious !) tell me in which country you live
... tell me if you craft yourself (and which crafts you do, if you want to)
... and this is new for this week of giveaway .... you will have to ask me ONE QUESTION, something you've always wondered about me, a question you would like to ask me, really, anything ! I'll be happy to answer any questions. It can be personal (a bit, OK ?) or ... oh well, really, be imaginative !!
and I will be answering each question (yes !) the following week (on Wednesday I will answer the questions asked the previous Wednesday etc)
okay ... then, good luck everyone, and keep celebrating & asking questions.
ooops ... in the meantime, it got sold ! :)
ok, must scoot. I have a DESPERATELY NEEDED appointment at the haidressers', this morning (really, I was having a bad hair day too often these last weeks, ahem !) Hope that the middle of the week is sweet with you.

it includes (from left to right) :
- 1 meter of blue cotton tape (from Mokuba)
- 1 meter of navy cotton crochet lace (thin)
- 1 meter of blue cotton crochet lace
- 1 shooting star shaped cookie cutter
I'll repeat the rules each day, in case you stumble upon these giveaways & didn't read the original post about it. So here it goes :
... you can enter your name (once) each day, for each new giveaway !
... you don't have to have a blog yourself, but having a Flickr stream would be nice
... I'm willing to ship anywhere on this planet, so go ahead !
... although I'm on Twitter, you won't get more "tickets" if you tweet or retweet about it
Therefore, to enter your name, everyday, for each giveaway, you will have to :
... provide a name (so I can call you by your name if you win !)
... provide an email address or a way for me to contact you
... (just because I'm so curious !) tell me in which country you live
... tell me if you craft yourself (and which crafts you do, if you want to)
... and this is new for this week of giveaway .... you will have to ask me ONE QUESTION, something you've always wondered about me, a question you would like to ask me, really, anything ! I'll be happy to answer any questions. It can be personal (a bit, OK ?) or ... oh well, really, be imaginative !!
and I will be answering each question (yes !) the following week (on Wednesday I will answer the questions asked the previous Wednesday etc)
okay ... then, good luck everyone, and keep celebrating & asking questions.
* * * *
So yesterday, besides strikes at little one's school (so he stayed home), an appointment at the dentist's (with the same little one), I managed to complete a little pincushion. I listed it yesterday evening in the shopI think I love the back best ! It reminds me of chicken scratch (which I like) & found that these simple little cross stitches brought a bit of cheerfulness to the pincushion. :)ooops ... in the meantime, it got sold ! :)
ok, must scoot. I have a DESPERATELY NEEDED appointment at the haidressers', this morning (really, I was having a bad hair day too often these last weeks, ahem !) Hope that the middle of the week is sweet with you.
oxox
Sonia
oh what lovely blue's! Tracey here from Australia again. Have been crocheting granny squares the last few days (duck egg blue ones). Should I be asking you another question? Perhaps you could tell me the best thing about living where you live? (Can you tell that I would really love to live in France?)
ReplyDeleteHurrah, blue for today!
ReplyDeleteThe shooting star makes me rather hungry, for some reason...
Clare here from Canada. I've answered these questions before... I make plushies and what not. Another question for you...? where did you buy that lovely blue fabric for your pincushion?
le.paradis.found at gmail dot com.
I thought yesterday's colors were my favorite but the blue laces and tapes are so good!
ReplyDeleteShould we keep asking you questions?
My question today is when are you going to find time to answer all the question that we 're asking :-)
info@createjewelry.gr
Hi! I landed here from your flickr page :) I'm Cristina from Greece. Do you want to tell us (or show us) your most cherished handmade possession (made by you or by others)?
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely by the way :)
love your pincushion and pin photos! Gorgeous. Have just posted at CR :O)
ReplyDeletexxxx
Thanks for this week of giveaways! I would love to win a little trim from France:)
ReplyDeleteO.k, I'm trying to think of a question that hasn't been asked maybe...You always talk about your Mom and Dad, do you have brothers and sisters?
Have a great day!!
Andrea
Your embroidery is always so perfect.
ReplyDeleteOk, so all silliness aside (you can disregard my silly question from yesterday) here is my question for you. You do so much for so many people, what do you do that's just for you?
Have a great day, sweet friend.
I love those little pin cusions, so sweet. Where did you get your gorgeous pins from - i looked for some everywhere today but can't find any :-(
ReplyDeleteHello Sonia! Lovely pincushion...just love the fabrics :o) Your week of giveaways is so nice~ I just love the different colours of laces and the sweet cookie cutters. Where did you find them? :o) Off to comment on yesterdays giveaway too...loved the shroom!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello again from Canada! Those are such lovely blue ribbons and trims! I'm still baking/sewing/quilting/crocheting, hoping to add gardening to my list of super powers, but it's not going so well as I've just killed our orchid =(
ReplyDeleteQuestion for you today... what are some of the online fabric and notions stores from France that you shop at (that will hopefully ship internationally)? I love all the trims that you have! Thanks!!
Hello, Laura again, from Toronto.
ReplyDeletelshin116 (at) hotmail
Where do you find the lovely cookie cutters?
Oh please!! this is my favorite pincusion of yours Is sooo so beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteI've answered before all the questions so now I have to asking you? :D mmmmm I'm thinking.... can I ask how old are you? (you can say me that you are a teenager, I do!! hahahaha)
meni :)
meninheira at gmail dot com
Ahhh...blue...my favorite! Loralynn here again from the US. I am especially into hand sewing right now! My question is: What is your favorite embroidery stitch?
ReplyDeleteAmanda from Canada.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, blue. :)
question: what is your absolute favourite material to work with?
I just realized you profile says you have two boys, like me. Which really makes my question even more relevant. he he
ReplyDeleteQuestion was- "how many crafts do you get done in a week"
Kellie
Vancouver, BC , Canada
Mom two boys 4 and 17 month with another little on the way. Doll maker and wife.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely :)
ReplyDeleteSo....one more time here(Cristina from Portugal) and enjoying everything:)
Like to paint on canvas (acrilic and oil!
Once again....Whats your favorite food?
Xoxo
Sonia, you are so generous having a week of giveaways! Well you know my name is Abby, and I live in the US, and I sew all day long!
ReplyDeleteQuestion, if your life could be just as you wanted it (and maybe it already is!), where would you live and what would you be doing?
what a great color
ReplyDeletei just became a follower
thanks for the sweet giveaways!
I'm in the USA. What would you do if you had only one day left to live?
ReplyDeleteThat pincushion is adorable - do you use linen in your pincushions.
ReplyDeleteI think blue is one of my favorite colors for sure!
ReplyDeleteCute pincushion! You can never have enough of those. :0)
My question: How many pincushions do you have?
I'm original from Germany,lived 15 years in Canada and we are currently for another year in Florida, before moving back to Canada!
I make Waldorf inspired dolls and toys and have more ideas for things to make then I will ever have time for :0)
Have a wonderful day!
Sue
sue(at) polarbearcreations( dot)com
What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of the color green?
ReplyDeleteHello. I'm Shannon from the US (email: shangalonline@gmail.com). I like to try my hands at all sorts of crafts -- home dec, sewing, quilting, crochet, knit, resin jewelry, stained glass... I try to blog about my adventures too at http://princesscraftsalot.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm Janet from Singapore. I love to try all sorts of crafts.I like to keep my hand busy! :P
ReplyDeleteI love your pincushion.I always wanted to make myself one but I haven't make any yet ;P
Question: What's your favourite fruit?
(ttenaj_1999@yahoo.com)
Oh the blue is so wonderful, it is my very favorite color...My name is Alison, and I do a lot of crafting: sewing, knitting, making toys, jewelry, drawing and cloisonne enameling. I live in Portland Oregon (USA) and my blog is here:
ReplyDeletehttp://artisanry.blogspot.com/
My question is do you like to make cookies and if so what is your favorite recipe?
(acorncottageartisanry{at}gmail{dot}com)
Hi again, I'm Grace from US,
ReplyDeleteshou.milk@gmail.com
I like making jewelry from time to time!
What is your obsession?
^^
i like blue.
ReplyDeletebye,
Silvia from italy