today's color of Poppytalk's Spring Colors Week is : y e l l o w
as much as I love yellow, there isn't much in my home & I don't wear it much neither. I think I shall remedy because yellow is such a sunny, cheerful color, it needs a bit more of recognition. I love taking photos of yellow flowers or yellow lichens, and I also enjoy crafting with yellow. I didn't find the time to post on the dye blog, which I hope to do later today.
again today, lots of chores were done, and not much time for crafting at all. Blugh. Balancing ...... is challenging these days.
have a good middle of the week, dear friends.
as much as I love yellow, there isn't much in my home & I don't wear it much neither. I think I shall remedy because yellow is such a sunny, cheerful color, it needs a bit more of recognition. I love taking photos of yellow flowers or yellow lichens, and I also enjoy crafting with yellow. I didn't find the time to post on the dye blog, which I hope to do later today.
again today, lots of chores were done, and not much time for crafting at all. Blugh. Balancing ...... is challenging these days.
have a good middle of the week, dear friends.
oxox
Sonia
yellow makes me happy! thank you for sharing these gorgeous pics!
ReplyDeleteGorgeousness! I never get tired of looking at your beautiful photos Sonia. These are especially sunny :)
ReplyDeleteI really like yellow too but don't have a lot in my home or wear it. (though C wears it a lot...it looks great with his skin tone) Thanks for posting some inspiratation :o)
ReplyDeleteYour collection of yellow images was very uplifting! I haven't had much time to craft these days either - sometimes life gets in the way, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics again Sonia. I must look to see if I have anything. Yellow is so much in evidence at this time of year!
ReplyDeleteI have spent the day at the seaside (Weymouth). I needed to do something a bit special as it's one year today that I lost my dear mum, she loved the sea.
xxx
lovely yellows:)
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! The yellow flowers in the clear vase is my favorite...such a lovely view/angle!
ReplyDeletesuch beauty within you photographs and your mind's eye
ReplyDeletexxoo
glad to be home from work
I survived my grueling day without a secretary