Soon back. Of course I'm talking about Mr Hubby, who'll be back tomorrow (Friday) noon (it's Thursday midnight as I'm typing).
This week went by rather quickly, thank goodness. My MIL was here first half of the week, and my mom's been here since yesterday & will leave tomorrow. They both took care a bit of the boys when they were home, and I could craft a bit this week, which I was totally happy about. They allowed me to prepare 5 garlands & to finish 3 of them, among other little things. I'm very lucky, I know. I love my mom & MIL very much & they are so happy we're back in the south to visit us & help with the children. Three identical garlands've been in the SHOP this afternoon. They are extremely colorful, and obviously children oriented ! They could be used in a child's bedroom or playroom, or for birthdays or fun parties. Look at them by yourself (but be warned, your eyes may hurt ! LOL)I am well aware that jelly beans & bright polka dots are not for all kinds of home/room decor, though !! It was like an explosion of colors, and I don't know if this kind of explosion will happen very often ! LOL
I also listed a new set of lavender strawberries. (yes, they are fatty, I know, I think I've been a little too generous ahah)Soon back. I'm also talking about a school time daily life rhythm. P's nose injury + two weeks vacations (being always out & about) + U's ill last weekend + hubby in Corsica this week ... it's tough to keep a regular rhythm, I tell you. I'm not complaining at all, just saying how things are. I have tons of things (read = ideas) in my mind right now, and I'll be satisfied only when some of them will be accomplished.
Soon back. I'm also talking about blogging more regularly & about more interesting things or topic. I've been pretty boring & very shop oriented recently.
In the meantime, I keep some of my friends in my thoughts. I won't give names, but these dear friends know who they are, and know that I know what they're going through right now.
Sending you all tons of hugs, hoping your week is still perfectly imperfect.
This week went by rather quickly, thank goodness. My MIL was here first half of the week, and my mom's been here since yesterday & will leave tomorrow. They both took care a bit of the boys when they were home, and I could craft a bit this week, which I was totally happy about. They allowed me to prepare 5 garlands & to finish 3 of them, among other little things. I'm very lucky, I know. I love my mom & MIL very much & they are so happy we're back in the south to visit us & help with the children. Three identical garlands've been in the SHOP this afternoon. They are extremely colorful, and obviously children oriented ! They could be used in a child's bedroom or playroom, or for birthdays or fun parties. Look at them by yourself (but be warned, your eyes may hurt ! LOL)I am well aware that jelly beans & bright polka dots are not for all kinds of home/room decor, though !! It was like an explosion of colors, and I don't know if this kind of explosion will happen very often ! LOL
I also listed a new set of lavender strawberries. (yes, they are fatty, I know, I think I've been a little too generous ahah)Soon back. I'm also talking about a school time daily life rhythm. P's nose injury + two weeks vacations (being always out & about) + U's ill last weekend + hubby in Corsica this week ... it's tough to keep a regular rhythm, I tell you. I'm not complaining at all, just saying how things are. I have tons of things (read = ideas) in my mind right now, and I'll be satisfied only when some of them will be accomplished.
Soon back. I'm also talking about blogging more regularly & about more interesting things or topic. I've been pretty boring & very shop oriented recently.
In the meantime, I keep some of my friends in my thoughts. I won't give names, but these dear friends know who they are, and know that I know what they're going through right now.
Sending you all tons of hugs, hoping your week is still perfectly imperfect.
xoxo
Sonia
I am quite obsessed with bunting lately. I did my first test runs on paper, havent hit the fabric ones yet.
ReplyDelete