um, yes, my week could have ended a better way
we woke up Friday morning to a bad surprise : credit card fraud. (for approx 2000 euros / 3000 U$ ... thank you very very much)
so our Friday was very stressful, was spent (for hubby, who was already waaaay too overwhelmed by all his work) giving phone calls, sending emails, ugh how awful. I hope we'll get our money back soon.
so by the end of the day we really, um REALLY, needed a break of some sort. So we picked the boys from school & headed to the botanical garden, for a cup of fresh air & of floral goodness.we left it when we were obliged to, by 05.45pm & this last picture was taken at that moment. It was a lovely way to end a day that had started so wrong.
I forgot to tell you a huge thanks for stopping by all week. I'm so happy you enjoyed my week of little giveaways. Of course now I have a million questions to answer but I asked for it, I won't complain ! Some of your questions made me smile, some made me laugh, some made me reflect about myself (that's why I thought these questions would be interesting), and I hope you'll come back next week to read my answers (it was quite time consuming this week !) You'll learn lots about me !
yesterday I finished & added to the shop the set of linen coasters I had embroidered on Thursday evening. Here are they, in all their glory. (yes, and humble, with that ! eheh)yesterday, I was delivered the pack of mini Moo cards that I had ordered very recently.today hubby worked at home all day (he's so horribly full these weeks, I feel so sorry for him), the boys played quite a bunch, I managed to craft a bit (yay) ... I started a custom garland.little one had a birthday party this afternoon, so I had several game sessions with his big brother, who I think was missing his little brother !
I hope you're all having a nice weekend. It's been very sunny today, but ooooooh so extremely windy, my goodness !! I have one last photo to share, because I am sure you'll be hearing my pain about it ....... the neverending flying around & landing everywhere DUST.
we woke up Friday morning to a bad surprise : credit card fraud. (for approx 2000 euros / 3000 U$ ... thank you very very much)
so our Friday was very stressful, was spent (for hubby, who was already waaaay too overwhelmed by all his work) giving phone calls, sending emails, ugh how awful. I hope we'll get our money back soon.
so by the end of the day we really, um REALLY, needed a break of some sort. So we picked the boys from school & headed to the botanical garden, for a cup of fresh air & of floral goodness.we left it when we were obliged to, by 05.45pm & this last picture was taken at that moment. It was a lovely way to end a day that had started so wrong.
I forgot to tell you a huge thanks for stopping by all week. I'm so happy you enjoyed my week of little giveaways. Of course now I have a million questions to answer but I asked for it, I won't complain ! Some of your questions made me smile, some made me laugh, some made me reflect about myself (that's why I thought these questions would be interesting), and I hope you'll come back next week to read my answers (it was quite time consuming this week !) You'll learn lots about me !
yesterday I finished & added to the shop the set of linen coasters I had embroidered on Thursday evening. Here are they, in all their glory. (yes, and humble, with that ! eheh)yesterday, I was delivered the pack of mini Moo cards that I had ordered very recently.today hubby worked at home all day (he's so horribly full these weeks, I feel so sorry for him), the boys played quite a bunch, I managed to craft a bit (yay) ... I started a custom garland.little one had a birthday party this afternoon, so I had several game sessions with his big brother, who I think was missing his little brother !
I hope you're all having a nice weekend. It's been very sunny today, but ooooooh so extremely windy, my goodness !! I have one last photo to share, because I am sure you'll be hearing my pain about it ....... the neverending flying around & landing everywhere DUST.
ooh yes, the dust photo I can relate to! I have days when I feel like giving up on any form of dusting, because as soon I dust, a layer seems to form again within the hour! Not helped when I'm cutting fabric though, I must say.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the fraud. That is horrible. We had an attempt last year, when someone tried three times to use the husbands credit card via google checkout. Thankfully we realised quickly and a few emails sorted things out and put a stop to it. I can imagine how ghastly it must be for you to find the fraud has taken place. Hope things are sorted quickly.
lots of love xxx
I love the 3rd photo from the top! The leaves look absolutely amazing in that light, so golden!
ReplyDeleteOh Sonia, so stressful! I hope it get's cleared up quickly for you, such a lot of money. I'm glad you all chose the best remedy for stress, time in a sunny beautiful garden. I love your WIPs. Happy rest of the weekend to you all :)
ReplyDeleteJ x
Sorry to hear about the fraud! What a horrible thing to happen. I can't even imagine how stressful this must be for you. I sure hope you get the money back .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and I love those coasters. :0)
Have a good Sunday and all my best wishes!
Sue
oh, I'm sorry for the fraud! I hope you recover your money soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you had to get through all these... But I really like the way you handled this situation. I hope you 'll get the money back soon. Btw, these coasters look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the day ended much better for you. Sorry to hear that some greedy swine took your money, I hope you get it all back soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you had to deal with the credit card issue.
ReplyDeleteThe coasters though, and the photos are beautiful.
Love your coasters! What agreat combination o retro fabric and embroidery.
ReplyDelete