all good things have an end (as we say it here), and today is the last day of my week of little giveaways. (boohoo ... that was fun, wasn't it ?)

it includes (from left to right) :
- 1 meter of red cotton crochet lace
- 1 meter of white cotton crochet lace
- 2 meters of red gingham ribbon
- 1 hand shaped cookie cutter
yes, a little like an ode to redwork. Redwork is beautiful, isn't it ? (though I certainly love greenwork too ...) And frankly, gotta loooove that hand shaped cookie cutter ! (that day, I bought two, one for giving away & one for me !!)
as it is the last day of the week of giveaways, you all know now the rules : your name, your country, if you're a crafter yourself (what type), a way for me to contact you, and and and ... a question for me to answer next week. I'm having tons of fun (oh yes I do ... I've answered all questions for Monday, so far, but will answer them all anyway) So please keep asking questions !!
ok, well ... good luck everyone, and most importantly, may you have a good, a sweet Friday, and a deliciously tasty weekend ahead !
thank you so much for taking me company this week, that was fun to "meet" you all !

it includes (from left to right) :
- 1 meter of red cotton crochet lace
- 1 meter of white cotton crochet lace
- 2 meters of red gingham ribbon
- 1 hand shaped cookie cutter
yes, a little like an ode to redwork. Redwork is beautiful, isn't it ? (though I certainly love greenwork too ...) And frankly, gotta loooove that hand shaped cookie cutter ! (that day, I bought two, one for giving away & one for me !!)
as it is the last day of the week of giveaways, you all know now the rules : your name, your country, if you're a crafter yourself (what type), a way for me to contact you, and and and ... a question for me to answer next week. I'm having tons of fun (oh yes I do ... I've answered all questions for Monday, so far, but will answer them all anyway) So please keep asking questions !!
* * * *
I don't have much more to tell you. I've started embroidering linen coasters yesterday & I shall have them all finished today.I think I'm going to have a very busy crafty weekend (hope so !!!). And if it rained, I wouldn't mind, eheh :Dok, well ... good luck everyone, and most importantly, may you have a good, a sweet Friday, and a deliciously tasty weekend ahead !
thank you so much for taking me company this week, that was fun to "meet" you all !
oxox
Sonia
This week flew by so fast. Redwork is beautiful and I'm so scurious about your coasters.
ReplyDeleteAnne Marie (Norway), knitter, cross stitcher, embroider, paper crafter and what else tickles my curiosity. I spend time in Yonder.
Question: How does your hand look like, and what is your favourite ring?
I meant curious :-)
ReplyDeleteOh these ones are lovely! I'm Kel, live in Tasmania, Australia and love to make bags, softies and the odd piece of clothing. My flickr stream is
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/47911577@N05/
My question, if it's not too personal is how did you meet your beloved?
I really love this one, I think is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm from Spain, I craft anything hahaha and my blog is http://dalleuncolinho.blogspot.com/ and my ask for today is... do you know Spain? :)
meninheira at gmail dot com
Hugsss
meni :)
this color i realy realy like
ReplyDeletei love red with white! its such a great combanetion
thanks!!
red is my fave! my question is : what is your fave fabric pattern?
ReplyDeletei love red almost as much as i love green
ReplyDeletewhat a pleasant surprise to see my little sampler in your link:)
If you could have any pet irrespective of allergies etc, what would it be and what would you name it?
Ciao Sonia, happy Friday! What a lovely giveaway :) how sweet of you. Have a lovely weekend with your boys. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia- loving this giveaway week!!
ReplyDeleteO.k, here's my question(s)- what part of France did you grow up? And, where do you prefer most?
I love redwork - do you do alot of redwork? If so what do you use it for??
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Sonia! Love the reds! And that cookie cutter is so lovely! Where would you go if you can travel to anywhere in the world?
ReplyDeleteI feel silly entering, because I already have such sweet Sonia items in my home. Just wanted to wish you a wonderful anniversary and tell you how much I've enjoyed this generous week. Can't wait to hear all of the answers! Here's my question: we have the exact (not kidding!) glasses. I'm due for some new ones just like you... what will we choose!?xo
ReplyDeleteI live in NY... where you will visit someday. I like to make almost EVERYTHING!
Hello again Sonia!
ReplyDeleteSo... today is MY birthday and I'm wondering when YOUR birthday is!
Amanda
Can't wait to see these linen coasters!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Lisa. I make wooly stuff.
If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
I can't believe the week is over already! It just flew by! Thank you so much for hosting these wonderful giveaways and good luck to everyone!
ReplyDeleteI love these too!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
cheryl.gibbs3@gmail.com
USA
I like lots of different crafts and I am working on felt projects right now (so any of your prizes would be fantastic to have).
Thanks for such a great give-away!
Have you always lived in France?
oh yes pleasey count me in again. I am Zoe from http://www.scentedsweetpeas.blogspot.com/ from the UK and i love most things craft like.
ReplyDeleteI can't think of another question - hhhmmm what is your favourite chocolate, white, milk or dark?
Hello to Sonia in France from Alison in Portland Oregon! (USA) I have loved doing crafty things for my whole life. I sew and knit, and also do cloisonne enamelling. My blog is here: http://artisanry.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteMy question is: what is your favorite kind of jam, or preserves? I have started making jam and am always curious about what other people like the best...
I have plans for embroidering too, just not this weekend! :0
ReplyDelete)My question: What is your favourite craft to do?
I'm original from Germany,lived 15 years in Canada and we are currently for another year in Florida, before moving back to Canada!
I make Waldorf inspired dolls and toys and have more ideas for things to make then I will ever have time for :0)
Have a wonderful day!
Sue
sue(at) polarbearcreations( dot)com
Hello Sonia! I am Alice (from Louisiana-USA) and I love to draw & watercolor... whenever my kids let me. ;-)
ReplyDeleteQuestion: How did you first get interested in dyeing with plants?
Oops! I just realized my comment came a bit too late your time.... :) Maybe next time!
ReplyDeleteoh... it's the end now, isn't it ;_;
ReplyDeleteOh well! We'll still be here .
Ah, poor alice! does she count?
and yes, once again. Name's Clare, from Canada. I do painting and dollmaking. Last question... what's your favorite material to work with?
le.paradis.found at gmaildot com
name: Dalis
ReplyDeleteway to contact me: http://stampergirl.com
am I a crafter... oh yes... I used to sew a lot, but haven't in a while, I started crochet a couple years ago.
a question... do you make your own crochet trims?
- dalis
oops forgot to mention I am from US. LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete-- dalis
ooh pretty!
ReplyDeleteAmanda from Canada
question - have you done much redwork? Can we see?
Hi Sonia! I enjoyed so much this week of giveaway! What a generous way to celebrate your blog anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWhat I love about you and your blog is that sense of calmness and coziness that is transmitted to the reader and this is exactly what makes me return to it every time.
My question is what types of crafting would you like to do that you haven't already.
info@createjewelry.gr
I'm Grace from US,
ReplyDeleteshou.milk@gmail.com
I'm a crafter and I love sewing with felt!
What's your favorite song?