1. {film.493}
2. a little bit of this and that
3. no. 2
4. Untitled
5. hanging bouquet
6. Early Morning Heron
7. Vegetable patch
8. Bunny we shall be close
9. on display
10. forsythia 2
11. yellow } 4
12. old embroidery hoop and handsewn patchwork
13. Rainbow Leaf Stripe Amongst the Buttercups
14. Country Roads
15. Sun
16. afternoon
I wish I had had more time today to blog about our afternoon (yesterday) at the botanical garden, but today went crazy & I am ... just ... so ... tired.
Making this mosaic helped me a bit to keep my chin up, so I hope it'll bring you a little peps & cheerfulness today, to start this whole new month, the shortest of the year.
HAPPY FEBRUARY everyone !
stay happy & well
keep your chin up
and smile to the world
and to the ones you love
and who love you !
xoxo
Sonia
Oh i love yellow! what a beautiful mosaic!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to send you a hug.
ReplyDeletebeautiful collection. sunshine and happy things.
ReplyDelete- E xx
i have my chin up and so does edgar
ReplyDeletetomorrow is a new day