During these two days at my parents', the boys were not the only ones who expressed with brushes, I also painted a tiny little bit. As silly as it may sound, I enjoy a lot bringing my little Moleskine pocket watercolor book. I had also brought embroidery to do, but with the events of these two days (going to the dentist's, U being ill, going to the doctor, raining ...), embroidery didn't inspire me much at all. So on Saturday, while it was raining, I took the brushes & watercolors & let myself get inspired by the situation.The second painting was in fact a way for me to use most of the remnant paints/colors from the first painting. But I don't know if I don't love it better than the 1st one !
Then, I wondered what I could paint, and while I didn't have any fossils with me, I started painting them.So, what did I do today ?
Well, aside from all the usual (though always too much time consuming) house chores, I helped hubby to get ready for leaving for Corsica (he's in the plane as I'm typing this). I started cutting another garland (I had cut another one last week).And I started cleaning/clearing my creative space ... as you could literally think a bomb has exploded there. (NOT joking) I asked for a little help ... and guess who came to the rescue ?Oh to be a mannequin in my house ... ah ah ah !
Hoping you all had a good weekend.
Think about saving your files/datas, tomorrow is another month.
(I'm going to bore you with this detail each end of the month, but for having lost tons of photos I wish I could see now, I feel I NEED to help everyone not to do the same mistakes)
Then, I wondered what I could paint, and while I didn't have any fossils with me, I started painting them.So, what did I do today ?
Well, aside from all the usual (though always too much time consuming) house chores, I helped hubby to get ready for leaving for Corsica (he's in the plane as I'm typing this). I started cutting another garland (I had cut another one last week).And I started cleaning/clearing my creative space ... as you could literally think a bomb has exploded there. (NOT joking) I asked for a little help ... and guess who came to the rescue ?Oh to be a mannequin in my house ... ah ah ah !
Hoping you all had a good weekend.
Think about saving your files/datas, tomorrow is another month.
(I'm going to bore you with this detail each end of the month, but for having lost tons of photos I wish I could see now, I feel I NEED to help everyone not to do the same mistakes)
oxox
Sonia
you have the cutest help! and i love love love your new banner.
ReplyDeletej'adore ta nouvelle bannière, littéralement ADORE !
ReplyDeleteici aussi je vais bosser sur mon futur coin, un peu différemment c'est vrai puisqu'il s'agit de la pose du sol !!! (les murs sont enfin peints)
ton wkd a surement été bien plus riche que le mien car j'ai pris un médicament qui m'a transformé en légume pdt 2 jours :( et oui moi & les effets secondaires...
je vois qu'il y a du boulot sur la planche ;) alors bonne semaine et bon courage sans ta moitié, je suis sure que ça passera vite 5 jours entre les guirlandes...
gros bisous
I miss painting! I used to do a lot of painting when I was younger. I love your new painted on banner too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful new banner, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteI do so share your love for water colour painting. It always calms me down!
Looking forward to seeing much more of your creative endeavors!
Sending hugs! annaxx
just lovely Sonia :o) sorry hubby is away again. Hope the time flies by for you xx
ReplyDelete