I've decided to re-open officially the season 2010 of the tell me what you see game. (aka the cloud game)
make a break from what you were doing
let your troubles at the door
and let your imagination go wild
tell me what you see in these clouds !
come on, I know you're seeing something fun !
share it with us !!
there is a whole new set in my Flickr stream if you want some more ...
have fun and have a happy rest of the day !
make a break from what you were doing
let your troubles at the door
and let your imagination go wild
tell me what you see in these clouds !
come on, I know you're seeing something fun !
share it with us !!
there is a whole new set in my Flickr stream if you want some more ...
have fun and have a happy rest of the day !
oxox
Sonia
I see an old witch with a pointed nose and chin, a patch covering her right eye and a crooked hat on her head! I love making pictures in the clouds!
ReplyDeleteI see a t-rex walking around.
ReplyDelete