Activity Advent Calendar, Day 8: Baking a pizza
They chose the ingredients at noon, and hubby went to shop for the ones we didn't have at home, and before dinner, they did prepare the pizzas.

They were mainly ham & cheese. Lotsa cheese. We love cheese over here, we tragic French people LOL
I've asked many friends of mine in the US & Canada, who've gotten snow, to send me some, but so far ... nada, eheh. This is the type of weather we still have ... It was 17°C (62°F) at 01pm ... and as I'm typing, it's 09.40pm & it's 09°C (48°F) ... it's not even the temps we usually get here in mid December !!!
OK OK, I won't complain to have sun, that's for sure, I know many friends who've been missing sun for weeks, so here is a view from the hall going to the bathroom, this morning at 09am.

I wanted to share one last view of the mendiants we made yesterday (and ate right away, after dinner, with coffee ... mmm) Sprinking sugar did add a little something, a tiny bit of crunchy which was welcome.

Finger licking inducing, right ? :P
Oh, today we got a little box delivered, and inside was something my little U was waiting for, since the moment I ordered it with him, on Etsy : a wood yo-yo. We ordered it from a lovely shop (located in NC, USA), held by two friendly sellers (John & Emily) : {McCoy Toys} They have a range of very affordable, handmade, lead free, wooden toys, you shall pay them a visit.

(PS : I don't have any kind of commission, if you wonder, I just enjoy sharing links to shops that I shopped from & was happy of !)
xoxo
They chose the ingredients at noon, and hubby went to shop for the ones we didn't have at home, and before dinner, they did prepare the pizzas.

They were mainly ham & cheese. Lotsa cheese. We love cheese over here, we tragic French people LOL
I've asked many friends of mine in the US & Canada, who've gotten snow, to send me some, but so far ... nada, eheh. This is the type of weather we still have ... It was 17°C (62°F) at 01pm ... and as I'm typing, it's 09.40pm & it's 09°C (48°F) ... it's not even the temps we usually get here in mid December !!!
OK OK, I won't complain to have sun, that's for sure, I know many friends who've been missing sun for weeks, so here is a view from the hall going to the bathroom, this morning at 09am.

I wanted to share one last view of the mendiants we made yesterday (and ate right away, after dinner, with coffee ... mmm) Sprinking sugar did add a little something, a tiny bit of crunchy which was welcome.

Finger licking inducing, right ? :P
Oh, today we got a little box delivered, and inside was something my little U was waiting for, since the moment I ordered it with him, on Etsy : a wood yo-yo. We ordered it from a lovely shop (located in NC, USA), held by two friendly sellers (John & Emily) : {McCoy Toys} They have a range of very affordable, handmade, lead free, wooden toys, you shall pay them a visit.

(PS : I don't have any kind of commission, if you wonder, I just enjoy sharing links to shops that I shopped from & was happy of !)
* * * * * * * * * *
Oh, for the ones who missed it when I announced it for the first time, and who may be interested, I'm offering until Dec 24th, FREE SHIPPING, worldwide, on all orders, in my { S H O P }.* * * * * * * * * *
This said, have a great middle of the week, everyone ! Stay safe, and happy !xoxo
Mmmm pizza, I love pizza! I love cheese too hehee!
ReplyDeleteJust hearted that etsy store. I love their wooden goodies- so natural and very nostalgic!
More wonderful advent fun. How was the pizza? Thanks for reminding me about the yo-yo my G asked for one for Christmas and I'd forgotten!
ReplyDeleteI'm one of those people with too little sun, our rain just doesn't stop :(