Yep, today's Activity of our Advent Calendar was baking dog biscuits for my inlaws' dog ! We followed my friend Darylynn's recipe, that you can find { here }, along with other pet recipes. (thanks my friend !!!)
Only one activity to go ... the boys aren't that thrilled that it's going to be over ...
This afternoon we made our first visit of the new season, to the botanical garden. I have too many photos, so I'll share one with you & will redirect you to my { Flickr stream }, if you want to see all the rest. This one is of a decaying leaf of Nelumbo nucifera. Even though it froze last week, it remains so very beautiful. Look at these colors, it looks like a delicate, peachy silk skirt, all sewn with diamonds. Or maybe I'm daydreaming :P
OK girls, tomorrow will be my last post before taking a wee break over the holidays. See you tomorrow :) xoxo
Only one activity to go ... the boys aren't that thrilled that it's going to be over ...
This afternoon we made our first visit of the new season, to the botanical garden. I have too many photos, so I'll share one with you & will redirect you to my { Flickr stream }, if you want to see all the rest. This one is of a decaying leaf of Nelumbo nucifera. Even though it froze last week, it remains so very beautiful. Look at these colors, it looks like a delicate, peachy silk skirt, all sewn with diamonds. Or maybe I'm daydreaming :P
OK girls, tomorrow will be my last post before taking a wee break over the holidays. See you tomorrow :) xoxo
The cookies look so cute, I'm sure your in laws & their dog will love them. Merry Christmas Sonia, thank you again for your special card, hugs
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Sonia! I have enjoyed reading about your advent activities. You are such a wonderful mom! Many blessings to you and yours for a wonderful holiday and happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteKaty
Hi Sonia!! I love baking dog treats!! Your turned out really cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas sweetie!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Oohhh the dog would love your dog biscuits! They look so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh-how fun,lucky dog!Our Coco would love to get some biscuits in her stocking!
ReplyDeleteJoyeux Noel-Bonne vacances!
andrea