... the end of last week AND this weekend flew by !
The days were never long enough to fit blog posts so here are photos instead of lots of words.
Activity Advent Calendar, Day 18: Paper snowflakes (I had to adapt a bit the first idea of this activity)

Activity Advent Calendar, Day 19: Felt food. They had to pick a food & I made it with felt. They chose a hamburger (probably because they hardly eat any at all), so except the buns themselves, I'm done with the meat, salad, tomatoe slice, cheese slice, mayo & ketchup ! LOL

That day (Saturday) we also went to the cinema, to see "Jasper the Pinguin", and had the luck to be only the 4 of us in that small room ! Neat !

Last Friday, I had also been to the hairdresser's and got an even shorter haircut. And I love it to bits ! Who would have guessed I'd love short hair on me so much ?!
Activity Advent Calendar, Day 20: Pinwheel cookies. (btw, thanks a lot Margie for helping with the name !)
These were made with Annabel Karmel's recipe, so I can't really share. I added too much cocoa powder so they got too dry, I'll never do the same mistake again.

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Christmas really is around the corner now.
xoxo
The days were never long enough to fit blog posts so here are photos instead of lots of words.
Activity Advent Calendar, Day 18: Paper snowflakes (I had to adapt a bit the first idea of this activity)

Activity Advent Calendar, Day 19: Felt food. They had to pick a food & I made it with felt. They chose a hamburger (probably because they hardly eat any at all), so except the buns themselves, I'm done with the meat, salad, tomatoe slice, cheese slice, mayo & ketchup ! LOL

That day (Saturday) we also went to the cinema, to see "Jasper the Pinguin", and had the luck to be only the 4 of us in that small room ! Neat !

Last Friday, I had also been to the hairdresser's and got an even shorter haircut. And I love it to bits ! Who would have guessed I'd love short hair on me so much ?!
Activity Advent Calendar, Day 20: Pinwheel cookies. (btw, thanks a lot Margie for helping with the name !)
These were made with Annabel Karmel's recipe, so I can't really share. I added too much cocoa powder so they got too dry, I'll never do the same mistake again.

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Christmas really is around the corner now.
xoxo
What a beautiful week that was! I love short hair too but I can't pull it off because of my fussy, wavy hair.
ReplyDeleteCiao sweetie pie, another super joyful entry! :) Lovely Advent Calendar so far :D Can't wait to see it all! Big hugs and look our for a lil email. xoxoxox
ReplyDeletecinnema, felt food & pin wheel coockies. You are such a busy woman :-)
ReplyDelete