Uh, because seconds, minutes, hours .... days, just go by so very fast, I've been neglecting this little diary of mine, but I'll do my best the next couple of days to go back to the swing of regular posting.
Not that I don't have anything to say, but rather the contrary ! And it would take me ages everyday !
To make short today, I'll show you the way to the photos I took on Sunday (well, yesterday) in Ambrussum, where we went back. We were very lucky to get sun & mildness, while Saturday was rainy & cold.

I've been pretty busy with crafting these days, which delights me to no end, and all these WIPs make the sweetest photos ...



As you can see, I repurpose egg cartons as portative creative space. I took three of them at my parents' yesterday afternoon. Very handy, I tell you, well for small things, though. :)
I shall be back tomorrow with something exciting (at least for me) to share with you all. (no no no no, no baby, eheh)
Please everyone, have a safe, happy & healthy start of your week !
Positive thoughts your way oxoxox
Not that I don't have anything to say, but rather the contrary ! And it would take me ages everyday !
To make short today, I'll show you the way to the photos I took on Sunday (well, yesterday) in Ambrussum, where we went back. We were very lucky to get sun & mildness, while Saturday was rainy & cold.

I've been pretty busy with crafting these days, which delights me to no end, and all these WIPs make the sweetest photos ...



As you can see, I repurpose egg cartons as portative creative space. I took three of them at my parents' yesterday afternoon. Very handy, I tell you, well for small things, though. :)
I shall be back tomorrow with something exciting (at least for me) to share with you all. (no no no no, no baby, eheh)
Please everyone, have a safe, happy & healthy start of your week !
Positive thoughts your way oxoxox
Looks like fun little projects
ReplyDeletecute little projects! so delightful!
ReplyDeleteSalut ma belle! Sorry for not stopping by more often, our life is still too hectic over here! And the past few weeks also filled with illness... sigh! I hope you and all of your boys are keeping well :-) It looks as if you will be able to keep yourself busy with your lovely crafting projects! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove and care your way, Friend!
Hugs,
Susanne
I know how you feel. Wish my time has been spent making such sweetness like you! Maybe this week :) Hope you're boys are well again. Lots of love J x
ReplyDeleteI never cease to be amazed at how lovely your photos are!
ReplyDelete