I don't know if the cold will stay for long, but we did turn the heat on today, and I must say it feels good. Autumn is here & it's time to cozy up !
I won't be um, *too* long today, but I wanted to wish you a lovely weekend ahead.
I hope you'll have a sweet & cozy one, no matter the weather. I'm pretty sure you'll find something nice to do ... for instance ...
... go apple or pumpkin picking
... bake a cake (or muffins eheh), why not with your little ones
... read good books on the sofa, with a blanket on your laps
... listen to your favorite music
... watch a good ol' musical or movie you love
... play games with your loved ones
... go autumn leaves & acorns & pine cones picking, in the forest or where you can !
... write a letter or a card to a friend or a family member
... catch up on emails & visits
... start writing the list of people you'd like to send a holiday card to, this year
... think about the gifts you could make (or even better, hand make) to the ones you love the most
... reorganize your closets or office supplies
... pick up your current knitting/crochet/sewing/embroidery project & work on it
... take a good sketchbook & doodle your heart away
... add a blanket at the end of your bed or your sofa, and a couple of extra pillows, to cozy up your home
... (make and) hang an autumn wreath at your door
... browse through your own archives, just for the fun of it
... and then browse your friends' too ! I'm sure it'll be tons of fun !
... make a pile of all the magazines you want to read & read them all, then either archive them (if it's what you usually do) or tear your favorite parts, or give them to someone else, and make this person happy
... pin a seasonal brooch on your handbag, knitted hat or your scarf
... drink cocoa or latte or tea, your favorite warm beverage, in a word
... teach your children something they didn't know already (origami or such fun activities)
... make handmade cards with your children, make them write something sweet in it (if they can write already, otherwise write it for them) so that they can send them to their best friends, or grandparents ... or anyone they love and that would be thrilled to get such a sweet mail. Decorate the envelope, doodling or stamping on it !
... go outside, breath some fresh air, visit your parents or best friends, bring them something sweet to eat or something good to drink & have fun together !

OK ... enough suggestions, right ?!!
I wish you all a delightful weekend. Please do take care ! And happy birthday to everyone who'll celebrate this weekend ! oxoxo
I won't be um, *too* long today, but I wanted to wish you a lovely weekend ahead.
Cushion cover handmade by my sweet friend Maya {Maya*Made}
I hope you'll have a sweet & cozy one, no matter the weather. I'm pretty sure you'll find something nice to do ... for instance ...
... go apple or pumpkin picking
... bake a cake (or muffins eheh), why not with your little ones
... read good books on the sofa, with a blanket on your laps
... listen to your favorite music
... watch a good ol' musical or movie you love
... play games with your loved ones
... go autumn leaves & acorns & pine cones picking, in the forest or where you can !
... write a letter or a card to a friend or a family member
... catch up on emails & visits
... start writing the list of people you'd like to send a holiday card to, this year
... think about the gifts you could make (or even better, hand make) to the ones you love the most
... reorganize your closets or office supplies
... pick up your current knitting/crochet/sewing/embroidery project & work on it
... take a good sketchbook & doodle your heart away
... add a blanket at the end of your bed or your sofa, and a couple of extra pillows, to cozy up your home
... (make and) hang an autumn wreath at your door
... browse through your own archives, just for the fun of it
... and then browse your friends' too ! I'm sure it'll be tons of fun !
... make a pile of all the magazines you want to read & read them all, then either archive them (if it's what you usually do) or tear your favorite parts, or give them to someone else, and make this person happy
... pin a seasonal brooch on your handbag, knitted hat or your scarf
... drink cocoa or latte or tea, your favorite warm beverage, in a word
... teach your children something they didn't know already (origami or such fun activities)
... make handmade cards with your children, make them write something sweet in it (if they can write already, otherwise write it for them) so that they can send them to their best friends, or grandparents ... or anyone they love and that would be thrilled to get such a sweet mail. Decorate the envelope, doodling or stamping on it !
... go outside, breath some fresh air, visit your parents or best friends, bring them something sweet to eat or something good to drink & have fun together !

OK ... enough suggestions, right ?!!
I wish you all a delightful weekend. Please do take care ! And happy birthday to everyone who'll celebrate this weekend ! oxoxo
This weekend I'd like to..
ReplyDelete.. take a good sketchbook & doodle my heart away!
Happy weekend Sonia xoxo
I just love your new blog header!
ReplyDeleteThis weekend we're going pumpkin picking :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll be catching up on some knitted gifts.
Happy Weekend,
andrea
Well today was house calls, paper work, walk in the forest, clean the house, 3 loads of laundry, make the beds with air fresh sheets, grocery shopping, dental appointment for my daughter, packing etsy shop orders and now I am thinking about making supper and working on a few custom merfish. Have a wonderful weekend dear sweet Sonia.
ReplyDeleteYour lists are fantastic and I just wanted to thank you for making them! I linked to your Christmas idea post (handmake or buy handmade) because I thought there were so many great ideas. Thank you for putting it together!
ReplyDelete-Sarah