{ What a pain ! What a joy ! }

What a pain !
Saving datas, photos, passwords, favorites & all the rest. For the last couple of days.
Restauring the laptop, today.
And re-installing everything. Internet, anti-virus, all the softwares, favorites, etc etc ... MOST of the day. What a pain indeed, but necessary, we were too scared to loose everything.

What a joy !
Managing to craft a bit, here and there, all this weekend.
Building up a little stock for the next shop update, which I do hope will happen this coming Wednesday.Another joy ... still having a very nice weather. And enjoying such a fab view from the living-room's window.
I hope you all had a nice weekend.
See you tomorrow for a brand new week !
hugs oxoxo

Comments

  1. Thanks for the weekend review.
    Looking forward to your new diary entries this coming week.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your laptop is all good and yes, it's wpnderful to celebrate the joys. Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has been a good reminder to me to perform a bit of techno maintenance, mainly backing up! Thank you clever Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore the colours and textures in your crafty photo Sonia. Just fabulous!

    Yuk to the restoring stuff. I love my computer, but the technical side I can't stand! I try to get Bill to sort out all of that stuff, because I just can't be bothered! ha ha ha! I'm a lazy so and so. I'm glad you've got it all sorted out now.

    That last photo is amazing. What a beautiful shot.

    Enjoy the start of the week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do some backing up on my computer too. Thanks for the reminder!

    What a view! You live in such a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !