{ Sickies ... and our 2nd winner }

I'll make it short today as we've been having two sick days on and off. (P was *sick* on Friday's evening, and on Sunday's evening ... and U was *sick* yesterday evening AND ALL NIGHT, poor little soul, all night long, every hour or couple of hours) Needless to say that the night seemed very long.
He hasn't been sick this morning (knock on wood) and I kept him home. Did I mention it was today at school that he was going to celebrate his birthday (in Aug) with his school fellows born in August too, and in September ? And that I was supposed (and that's what I did this morning) to bake 30 muffins to bring school ? Ugh.
So this morning was rather full, baking muffins, taking care of a kinda sick little boy, having a load of laundry done (the one from the night, thanks) ... Oh well, that's life. Let's move on.

the winner of last Tuesday's giveaway ... Drum roll please ...



{ thank you, Henry }




Congratulations, Lina ! Here's another talented crafter you should visit ! :) I'll contact you later today when things will be a little more quiet.

Good luck to everyone for the three other days ! :)
xoxo Stay healthy !

PS : HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANIE !! xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Congrats Lina and birthday wishes for Joanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lina~
    So sorry to hear you've all been sick :( Us too, it just keeps going around.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry to hear that you guys are sick, too. :-( Hope that everyone is feeling better soon! (and catching up on lost sleep)

    Best Wishes,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Lina!

    Hope that your child feels better soon. We just got over a nasty stomach bug at our house .. so sad to see our youngest, who is just a little peanut at 13 months old, get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, your boys are poorly. That = one tired mummy. It always shocks me how little our little ones seem when they aren't well. And isn't it hard when we don't get a proper nights sleep. I can cope with most things as long as I'm rested.
    Sending them "get well" thoughts.
    I've been ill since Sunday also :o( I wish I could rest properly, but you can't clock off being a mum.
    Anyway take good care, all of you. And DONOT worry about my fav colour. Hearing from you is a gift in itself, truly. Much love ClareX

    ReplyDelete
  6. nathalie (sirene1975@hotmail.fr)29 September 2009 at 23:47

    happy birthday joanie ! it's mine too today !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonia! Hope U is feeling better! You had your hands full too with a sick little boy and muffins to bake! Congrats to Lina and sweet of you to have a give-away for friends! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Sonia - I emailed you my details earlier...hope all is well in the cozy house and that everyone is feeling better. Take care - Lina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Sonia ...
    Sounds like a pretty tiring day ...
    Hope tomorrow will be better for you & your little one ...
    Take Care,
    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Lina and good recovery for your troops :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Sonia, I missed these birthday wishes in your diary because I was out that day. Thank you so much! And happy belated birthday to you too Nathalie! Yesterday was my sister's bday and today my father's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !