{ A little week of COZY little giveaways - Day 4 }

Hello everyone !
I'm a bit late posting today, yesterday was a day filled with many things. Nothing extravagant, but Chris was at work, the boys were off school (as they always are on Wednesdays), my parents came in the morning (then my dad left) as my mom is staying until tomorrow evening, while Chris is in Paris for two days of work there. So between the houseworks, keeping the boys busy, taking Chris to the station ... plus a little bit of crafting, my day was full & I couldn't pre-write my post for today. (which I had done for the last three posts) This morning my mom & I brought the boys to school & went to the bakery (today is my mom's 62th birthday) to buy some cakes, and then to the notion store to get crochet lace. (because YES, I needed one color that I didn't have enough for what I have in mind) Oh well, anyway. It'll soon be time to go pick them at school, for lunch. So I'll make short.

Today, my little giveaway must, very unfortunately, exclude ladies from Australia & New Zealand, because of silly custom laws, which forbids me to send dry lavender there. I'm very very sorry for this convinient. :(
{if you wonder what I'm talking about, please have a look at Monday's post ...}

Simply include in your comment :
♥ a way for me to get in touch with you in case you win (=an email address please)
♥ your name (of course !)
♥ and because I love to know more about who reads my little diary ... then you can tell me from where on this beautiful earth you have made your nest , what you do (your job if you feel like it !), what are your favorite kind of crafts ... see, everything ! You can be chatty, I love to read you all !
♥ the link to your blog/diary or website, if you have one
well ... anything you'd like to tell me is welcome !

Included :
1 lavender strawberry (pink gingham with the word JOY stamped on it)
1 heart cookie cutter
1 meter of cream/off-white crochet lace
1 meter of blue crochet lace

No candy or tea bag today because the lavender is so strong that I didn't want them to be "spoiled" by the fragrance of the lavender. I think you'll understand. ;-)

Well, better get going or I'll be late at school.
Good luck to everyone, it's so great to see friends from Flickr coming over here ! And also very nice to discover new crafters & bloggers ! Thank you for your kind words, and for joining the giveaway fun ! (don't forget that you can enter each one of them, but have to comment each one of them, then)
oxoxox big hugs & enjoy your day !

Comments

  1. There must be a conspiracy, I am the first commenter again. :)

    I used to be a rock DJ and I love mexican food!

    Thanks for the giveaway SOnia. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crochet lace! Now it really starts to get hard to think of things to write about myself ...
    Well, as I said am pregnant. I already have a daughter who is 4.
    And I love tea rather than coffee. :-)
    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you Christy! In fact, I followed you to this wonderful blog!
    I love it here! I plan on visiting very often!

    I'm just going to make my cup of tea so I can settle in and tell stories....

    I'm an American Lass {from the beautiful Charleston, South Carolina} living in England with my country Gentleman. The longer I live in the English countryside the more I love doing things my hand & from scratch. I feel as though I'm becoming a women of the country from a past generation. I love it.
    It was creating my own wedding favors a year ago that started me back on the path of creativity. Life is blissful.
    I have a great deal to be thankful for. And I am thankful.

    Please do come visit me at http://madebymrswoo.blogspot.com/

    or email at
    feliciawoodhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lace. I know what you're saying about the lavender, when I pack my husbands lunch I have to put his gum in a certain spot or everyting tastes like the gum. He likes a very strong flavor.
    Theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late too, didn't get the 2nd comment today ;)! LOL!

    Happy Birthday to you Mom!!! I just realized that the Christmas is ONLY 3 months away :D! So soon it's time to start crafting chrismassy things too...

    Hugs,
    mervi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hard to think of something else to say ...
    Ah yes ! I know !
    I always always always dress in black.
    But my home interior is full of flowery patterns, pinks & purples :)
    An old British Lady trapped in a Rockish girl's body :D
    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Christy-4th time!
    ~ I love the crocheted trims...
    Sonia...how do you even find the time to craft?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. je trouve ton emploi du temps toujours très bien organisé & rempli, même quand tu t'excuses !!!
    je pensais que fleurs séchées, graines et autres étaient interdit d'import sur le territoire américain également... ?
    mais de manière plus importante ce que je voudrais,moi, en plus de te remercier de ta générosité, de ton sourire et de tes belles diées, c'est souhaiter un joyeux anniversaire à ta maman !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. please enter me ! thanks ! would love to win this one - love the colors of the crochet lace trim & my middle name is Joy !
    happy birthday to your mother ! at the end of August we had a big 75th birthday party for my mother & today she is arriving here to stay at our house for the weekend...
    i came over from Flickr & i really need to figure out how to subscribe to your blog (i've never subscribed to a blog before)
    have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will teach me to only look at your blog once a week! What lovely little surprises you've put together for each day. ~H

    ReplyDelete
  11. HELLO......

    How are you today? Hope everything well there. Here it is a rainy day, but i love that.
    We are in the begining of spring, then the rain is frequent...
    Dear, these crocheted trims are really so cute....and....
    thank you for making my day a little more special ....
    A big hug.
    Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe it's Thursday already, what a crazy week it's been.
    A great big happy birthday to your mama!

    I only just grabbed lunch (organic peanut butter on toast with a side of raspberries) and it's already half-past two. That's something you didn't already know ;)

    Have a lovely visit with the birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm.... I wonder if I have ever sent dries lavender to Australia! I think I had better brush up on my post rules... oops! Happy birthday to your mom! I love your lavender strawberries! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonne fete à ta maman . . .thanks for sharing with your lovely giveaway!

    - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. joyeux anniversaire à ta maman !

    très jolis cadeaux aujourd'hui ! ;)
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I've made my way over here thanks to Mrs Woo. What a lovely blog :)
    So, about me...
    I love to craft all the time, any craft (though mainly crochet, cardmaking and sewing) every spare minute of every day (I even keep mini crochet projects in my bag when I go to work just in case!) and I work part time as a postie. I'm married and we have an almost 4 year old (going on 24 - she was telling me about her wedding on Tuesday!) daughter. I also run our village toddler group where I get to do more craft stuff with the kids! I blog about all of this so you can find me at alexandraswishes.blogspot.com
    thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello,

    Beautiful blog, just wrote you in my post today.

    Kellie from Vancouver.

    thericebabies@ymail.com

    I love to sew, and embroider, and I also love graphic design. I try to mix them all up in my work. I teach at an art school so I am always artound inspiring teachers and students.

    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the lavender strawberry. Its just adorable!

    Catherinegantt@hotmail.com

    www.edithsnoggin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a sucker for crochet lace!
    I am taking a break from working on some textile jewelry for myself and a friend.
    Pop by my blog anytime :)
    http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com

    hugs
    Heidi
    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your blog. I just recently found it and decided to follow it.
    Your strawberry is adorable I would love a chance to win.
    :)
    ~Staci
    staci107@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sonia! Happy Birthday to your mom! Glad you stopped by for Jessica's exciting birth story! Enjoy time with your mom and have a great Friday and weekend! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE lace!!!
    I love make recycled crafts, embroidery, refashioning, and making cute japanese things!

    Grace Wong
    shou.milk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello again, dear! Let's see...something else you might like to know...

    I'm terrible about spending money. As in, I rarely do. At least for myself...but I love to get and make things for others!

    Oh, and I'm so excited because in the morning I'm seeing a friend who recently went to France. She bought me some crafty things...one of the few times that I have spent $$$!

    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I just discovered your blog and I find it lovely; it is now in my Google reader list. A bit about me: I'm Paula and I work and live in Lisbon, Portugal. I must be the only person in the planet that doesn't have a blog! But I'm a crafter in my spare time and I love to sew. Thank you for the giveaway! And of course happy birthday to your mom!
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohhh I might be late for this one...which is sad since I love your little lavender strawberries. Just in case there is still time:

    I can be contactet through flickr (lifeinyonder/- Anne M.), I'm writing from Norway which means I'm not excluded because of the Lavender. I speak norwegian, english and spanish and would love to learn french.You can learn more about me by visiting http://www.lifeinyonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !