{ A little week of COZY little giveaways - Day 2 }

Hello and happy equinox to everyone ! :) May autumn (and spring for our dear friends from the southern hemisphere !) be sweet & exciting !

So glad to see many people joining the fun of these little giveaways !! Please don't forget to enter each day for each giveaway, don't be shy, I love knowing a bit more about the lovely ladies reading my little diary !! :D Come on ! I know they are big treats, but they sure bring a little smile to the lucky winners.
And don't forget that each giveaways will be closed a week later, so you still have time to join if you haven't yet !

{if you wonder what I'm talking about, please have a look at yesterday's post ...}

Simply include in your comment :
♥ a way for me to get in touch with you in case you win (=an email address please)
♥ your name (of course !)
♥ and because I love to know more about who reads my little diary ... then you can tell me from where on this beautiful earth you have made your nest , what you do (your job if you feel like it !), what are your favorite kind of crafts ... see, everything ! You can be chatty, I love to read you all !
♥ the link to your blog/diary or website, if you have one
and ... for long time friends ... you can tell me something about you that I don't already know ... don't be shy ! :)

Now please feel free to join, no matter your country, long time or first time reader !

I suppose you'd like to know what is today's prize ...

Included :
1 bar (80 g) of organic dark chocolate (70%) (by Rapunzel, a German brand)
1 crescent moon cookie cutter
1 teabag of organic licorice/cinnamon spice infusion (herbal tea by Yogi Tea, a Dutch brand)
2 caramel/cream candies

Good luck to everyone !

Maybe you wonder what we did this weekend ? I didn't tell you yesterday. Well, many things were on our lists, that's for sure. We did almost everything but going back to Mucha exhibition didn't make it, unfortunately. It was waaaay too overcrowded. It has now left for Germany. It had been a honor to have been able to visit it once, last July. Still can't believe that my friend Margie had visited that exhibition, last spring when it was in Vienna !! Oh, my friend, I wish I could have visited it with you next to me !!
Where was I ? Um, yes ... our weekend.
Well, Chris and I did go to the market ... the weather was glorious as you can see. We came back home with a basket full of yummy healthy treats, late summer fruits/berries like raspberries and cherry tomatoes or early autumn delights such as grapes or butternut. We did make a short visit to Apimondia market. I admire so much these old fashioned beehives ... sighThere were also lots of Polish, carved and painted wooden traditional beehives, they were so gorgeous and unique !I managed to fit a short trip to the fabric store & notion store, for swap needs.
Then, on Sunday we went to the beach. Unbelievable, but it was warmer than we had thought it would be.
And almost noone else but us on the beach. Bliss.
And the sea had brought back lots of shells, many many many. Total bliss !! :)
I spent almost all morning picking shells, admiring the sea & enjoying every bit of it.
The boys & Chris (and my MIL too, as she was spending the weekend with us) did bath, it's been very though to persuade P to go out & leave ! I, on the contrary, didn't bath, it was too cold for me ! But probably I had spent too much time under the sun, searching for the best shells ! LOL Here are some shots ...
Of course, then, I was inspired to make some little arrangments (and highly inspired by Margie's ways of using hoops for displaying collections)
OK ... time to go now ... see you tomorrow for another cozy {little} giveaway !
Have a cozy little day !
Take care oxox

PS : I really, really, really enjoyed reading your comments yesterday ... please keep them coming ! Thanks everyone !

PS 2 : I thought you'd enjoy to see the video I had made on the beach, now that I have figured out how to display them here ! LOL

Comments

  1. I love the arrangement of seashells inside the embroidery hoop!Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos from the Apimondia market. I'm crushing on that beehive!

    Hope I get lucky on your giveaway! Drop by my blog for a giveaway too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those arrangements inside the loops too, especially those shells :). There are times I wish I'd live by the sea but most of the time I'm happy right here where I am. We have a lot of water around, lakes I mean, but that's different.

    I don't have much luck on giveaways but maybe this time... :)))

    Hugs and have a wonderful day!!!

    -mervi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Sonia! Fab beach photos! :D

    Can't pass this one either! That tea looks great (I love licorice and cinnamon) and I never say no when it's about chocolate, LOL! ;)
    Something you don't know about me? ...hum... that I miss your graphics? ;) Nah, you already know it. Hum, lets see... When I was young (11-12 y/o) I was quite good with origami, but I won’t even know where to start now :P And when I was 14-15 y/o I was pillow-crazy ;) and I used to make and paint a pillow a day. I gave almost all my hand-made pillows away (Bday/Xmas gifts for friends) but I still have one with a gold fish and one with a parrot.

    Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Licorice and cinnamon interesting, I don't think I've ever combined the two. I'm in South Carolina waiting for cooler weather I'm not a hot weather person. I think I'd love living in England because of the cooler weather. I accidently stopped working 10 years ago. We moved and I had medical problems so one thing lead to another until my daughter had her first child and I became the babysitter while she worked. I enjoy reading, sewing, knitting and painting as well as gardening.
    Theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy autumn dear sonia!!
    your weekend pictures capture summers last stand perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonia, another very sweet giveaway. I love your photos, aren't those beehives amazing?! I should think the bees wouldn't want to enter because they'd be too busy admiring them from the outside ;)
    Something different about me that you don't already know......hmmmm, not sure.
    As a child I was very accident prone. Probably had to do with copying everything my two older brothers did. I had more broken bones, teeth and stitches than my other three siblings. Happily I've grown out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, sweetie! I do miss you a lot - hope all is well!!
    Love the pictures from your trip to the beach........ looooovely!!
    Drop me a line sometime, pleeeeeeeeeeease.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty seashells!

    I'm Nicole. I'm from BC, Canada, and I'm currently bouncing between a few part-time temporary jobs because I haven't found a permanent one yet. I like to read, knit, and hike.

    ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embroidery hoops and the sound of the sea,so relaxing :)
    ..and the giveaways!!
    If I am lucky enough to win you can contact me at my blog or etsy shop ;)
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shells! The ones we find around here pale in comparison! And we didn't make it to the beach this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mother of pearl arrangement. I shouldn't really be entering a giveaway with chocolate...I'd eat the whole lot rather quickly. Happy autumn Sonia!!! A little something about me? By day I work in marketing at a telecommunications firm - not terribly exciting, but I do get to be creative in my job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super le bruit de a mer ! ça me manque !
    bises
    nath

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there, Sonia !

    I live in Paris but come from Nyons in Drôme Provençale.
    My late father was French and my mother is French Canadian.

    I love sewing, embroidering and I love drawing as well. I miss it !
    Oh ! And I adore giveaways :D

    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, here I am again. :-) Love the sea shell pictures! And the tea in the giveaway sounds really nice!
    Well, another thing about me ... I love everything creative. I started to sew a little while ago and am learning. I love knitting (socks mainly) and crocheting. But love all crafts in general!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !