{ A little week of cozy little giveaways }


OK, it's said, I'm having a {little} week of cozy {little} giveaways this week ! Nothing very fancy, just five little modest loots to win. I know what a nice, thrilling feeling it is to receive something in the mail, I've been blessed so many times by thoughtful mails coming from kind friends.

I want to spread a little joy & , just a little cozy-comfort-at-home feeling, the one you have when you pour yourself a cup of your favorite beverage (may it be coffee or tea), or when you eat a piece of yummy chocolate, or when you grab your current WIP (work-in-progress, for the non-crafty readers) while listening good music. You know, that feeling, when the rain slaps your windowpanes, but you know you don't have to leave home, and can stay warm & cozy inside.
Yes, please come celebrate the first week of autumn with me, my friends ! (at least for us girls of the Northern hemisphere & Happy Spring to you all, girls of the Southern hemisphere, you're not forgotten !)

I'll be hosting 5 mini giveaways, one today, and one each day until Friday. Simply leave a comment & I'll announce the winners a week later. Each giveaway is open for a whole week and the name of the winner will be drawn the same day of each giveaway, next week. (next Monday will be announced the name of today's giveaway, see what I mean ?) You cen enter your name everyday if you want to !

Simply include in your comment :
♥ a way for me to get in touch with you in case you win (=an email address please)
♥ your name (of course !)
♥ and because I love to know more about who reads my little diary ... then you can tell me from where on this beautiful earth you have made your nest , what you do (your job if you feel like it !), what are your favorite kind of crafts ... see, everything ! You can be chatty, I love to read you all !
♥ the link to your blog/diary or website, if you have one

Now please feel free to join, no matter your country, long time or first time reader !

I suppose you'd like to know what is today's prize ...

Included :
1 meter of rust color crochet lace
1 shroom cookie cutter
1 teabag of organic cinnamon spice infusion (herbal tea by Yogi Tea)
4 caramel/cream candies

If you're all interested, it will be fun to do this again a bit before Christmas, for the next change of the season ... what do you think ? And maybe this time, with more handmade goodness from me ...

Good luck to everyone, and see you tomorrow for another cozy {little} giveaway !! Have a super sweet day !
Love your way, today and always oxox

Comments

  1. wow, I'm the first commenter hope I'm lucky teehee...

    I love all sorts of crafts but I would like to learn candlemaking and knitting soon! Thanks Sonia for your sweet thoughtful giveaways! Check my blog too for my Etsy shop sponsored giveaways! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sonia... you're wonderful :)! You always come up with the loveliest ideas ever!

    I pop in here every now and then, which is pretty often, even though I mostly comment on your photos at Flickr... but that you knew already :).

    About me... I think you already know a whole lot about me ;). I'm a crafty "girl" from Finland who likes to sew, crochet and do all kinds of paper crafting. I love all the pretty and beautiful things in life!

    Hugs,
    mervi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea. My name is Ariane. I'm from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I work shift work and have a wonderful husband and three kids. I do some quilting here and there when I can fit it in to my busy schedule. I love your little giveaway!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giveaways are wonderful anytime of year. I love the little shroom cookie cutter and can't believe that I don't own one yet. Arlane and I above must almost be neighbours:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what sweet little goodies :)
    Crossing fingers to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe you are so sweet! what a thoughtful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I love to read your blog because it gives a touch of happiness each day, love to read about your lovely sons and of course I am totally insipred thanks to your great ideas. This year for example i visited haberdashery shops in Paris about which you wrote on your blog.
    I already made autumn decoration infront of my house and this week I am going to do something inside. Maybe I will crochet something who knows:)
    I have finally some more time , I am a teacher so first two weeks are so stressful then.

    Hope to read soon some new great stories on your blog.

    Bye
    Anna

    P.S this mushroom is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet friend! I couldn't resist.... you know me pretty well already so I'll try to tell you something you don't yet know.

    I live in the middle of the woods of Minnesota, USA. No matter what window I look out of, my view is a curtain of trees. I love to get out amongst them and find the tiny things you can't see from afar...mushrooms, lichen, bugs... These treasures are my inspiration and I love the woodsy life. In the winter we hunker down in front of the woodstove on our cold Minnesota days and life is cozy. There is usually bread baking in the oven and the laughter of children. But, there's another side of me... when I walk alone down the city streets of my beloved Chicago, looking at the fantastic buildings and the mass of people, I get a feeling in my chest that feels like love. The woods make me feel content and the city makes me feel a-flutter. When I'm in the city, I want to paint paint paint, and when I'm home in the woods I want to craft something with my hands, create something physically. I often wonder what kind of artist I would have become if I had headed for the city rather than the woods...

    Thanks for offering the little giveaway. I, like Margie, can't believe I don't own a mushroom cookie cutter yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday, Sonia, what a nice idea you had, and how very generous of you! :D
    Oh, adorable mushroom-shaped cookie cutter (I can't believe I don't have one already!) and gorgeour lace trim! :D
    About me: well, I think you already know a lot ;) My name is Chiara but my online friends call me Kia, I moved to Scotland last summer with the joy of my life (hubby) and I love paper crafting, photography and drawing (mostly watercolors) and you can reach me at homeATitaliancozycornerDOTbe
    Have a happy last day of summer and a fab autumn! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥Hello sweetiepie.
    ♥I am Nina.
    ♥We are already together on Flickr for quite some time, and its a pleasure to be here too.
    ♥I almost never participate such swap or giveaways...then its a new experience to me.
    ♥Thanks.
    ♥Hugs, Nina.
    ♥From Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sonia,
    Like Mervi I pop in here now and then but leave my comments on your flickr photos. Your blog is great, I just printed out a recipe last week but we are still waiting for me to make it. Your autumn celebration giveaway is such a sweet and generous idea! But please exclude me from this drawing because I know I am getting some wonderful things from you soon anyway. I just wanted to tell you how lovely this is! Have a great evening XO Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. :O) what a sweet thing to do.
    Thanks for stopping by this morning. Ah well, you know me, the first autumn leaf and I start thinking about Christmas. Come to think of it, the first flower of spring, the first hot day of summer and the first frost of January and I'm thinking of Christmas!!!

    Have a lovely start to the week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little giveaway! That rust lace is so beautiful, and a shroom cookie cutter! too cute!
    (yummy goodies are also always welcome in my tummy!)
    My name is Heidi, and I am visiting your corner of cyberspace from ON, Canada.
    I love sewing, papercrafts, painting, and have recently fallen in love with embroidery.

    hugs
    Heidi
    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello.

    I just adore your blog. Its so nice to not only dream of Paris, but see what it may be like to live there. I am a crafter. I love paper crafts and sewing. I live in a cute little town in California outside of San Francisco. Love the giveaway!

    Catherine

    Catherinegantt@hotmail.com

    http://www.edithsnoggin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. AACK! That is my dream giveaway! What could be more perfect than tea & candy, linen & trim, and that dreadfully cute cookie cutter!?!?!?! You know how much I adore the matching tea & trim? Haha! I suppose you know pretty much everything about me... except for that I collect cookie cutters and that I do not have a mushroom yet! I am not sure why I collect them because I really don't make shaped cookies all that often :o) Most of the ones I have are for Christmas. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, my name is Deb, my blog is Debs Crafts, debscrafts55.blogspot.com , I do a lot of crocheting and sewing for charity. debsstuff55 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sonia! I love reading your blog and browse your photos at Flickr, so inspirational. I 'm Maria and I live in Greece. I make mixed-media, silver and gemstone jewelry but I love all kinds of crafts.I like exploring new mediums and learning new techniques.

    maria@dreamaway.gr

    www.dreamaway.gr/maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just have to say that your collection is wonderful! You have such a beautiful, peaceful aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet Sonia, I love your giveaway week idea! These simple things are so special.

    I believe that you know a bit already, but just in case...

    I live near Chicago, in a small-ish city. It is large enough to have all of the conveniences one might want, but it still feels like an American Midwest hometown. In the last six months, I've taken to walking more places, and I love it!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Mollie
    molliejohanson (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello.I am Danijela from Serbia.I found you on Flickr,I love you work.I am new to crafting.I learn to crochet a year a go from net and loving it,still learning.I love to try all new things,hope to make enough time and effort for it.I also love your idea for handmade goodies for Christmas giveaway,I'll be watching,for sure =o).Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. mon blog : http://lasirenedecamargue.skyrock.com/ mais pas mis à jour ces derniers temps

    je crée peu (surtout du scrapbooking et du home-déco) (ou de la déco de mariage ;) que tu as vu cet été)

    je passe voir tes créas et tes photos qui sont toujours super chouettes !

    bises
    Nath

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet little giveaway!!! Love to enter! And something about me ... well, this is my blog
    http://muffinsnmore.blogspot.com/
    And I live in Germany. And I will tell you more in the next comment ... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !