At long last we're having a real grey day, how weird does that sound to say that ?! In Chessy, grey days were the norm & sunny days were very welcomed ! Over here it's the contrary ! I won't complain but it's a bit hard to feel really cozy when the sun is always shining, and when the rain hardly falls.And now .... at long last, the shop has been restocked with all the goodies I've been making these past weeks. I hope to make updates twice a month, and preferably on Wednesdays, when the boys are home with me.

Have a fabulous middle of the week !
It's the perfect weather for baking chocolate chips muffins ! Mmmm ...
oxoxox
I so wish I could sit , sip coffee and eat muffins with you this morning. Your update is fantastic sonia. You are so inspired in your new home.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Your coffe sounds lovely, I too wish I could sip coffe and eat muffins with you. I'm off to admire your handiwork in the shop!
ReplyDeleteI meant coffee, I'm missing letters a lot lately, maybe it's a vitamin deficiency, vitamin E perhaps?! ;)
ReplyDelete